Enter the Messiah! A Documented Miracle

Exhale

The Aftermath - So Brothers and Sisters, having some time to think and assess day by day there hasn't been a massive turn of pistils, things seem to be carrying on as normal with the Sweet Amnesia Haze. There's 24" between the lights and the plants so the CXM370 has been turned up to 260 watts, we'll adjust this over the next few days I want to push the most out of what we have here so 260-270 watts we should be pushing the 800 umol range, if the plants are comfortable we'll go higher. The plants have great node spacing and the buds are developing well, I've taken photo's to show the developing structure and resin, also just to show there are no nana's anywhere on these maybe a few orangey-red pistils.

I also have to declare I'm not going to finish the diary in time for the competition closing date as these will be taken further than the advertised 9 week flowering period in the hopes I can eek out a bit of extra weight on the plants. 

It's been a fun competition and I'm gutted to be dropping out of the race for the top prizes but I have met some new faces and enjoyed getting to know you all and see how you grow your dope and how you present it has given me some ideas of my own for documenting future projects these experiences are what matters. 

On with the pics - Day 30

large.29032020FloDay30group.jpglarge.29032020FloDay30a.jpglarge.29032020FloDay30b.jpglarge.29032020FloDay30c.jpglarge.29032020FloDay30d.jpglarge.29032020FloDay30e.jpglarge.29032020FloDay30f.jpglarge.29032020FloDay30g.jpglarge.29032020FloDay30h.jpglarge.29032020FloDay30i.jpglarge.29032020FloDay30j.jpg 

• Like 15

what a pisser on the jangly bollox mate, that's grim gutted for you.

I take it you sprayed down the room aye, to kill and stray pollen etc?

Heres hoping the Amnesia isn't too badly seeded and gets over the finishing line, the second coming as it were.....

• Like 5

Great to read there hasn't been a big rise in orange pistils dude, glad for ya :yep: Plenty of frost for day 30. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! Sorry I haven't updated for a while I've been super busy helping out people with food and bits and working from home and the office so I'm never here nor there but I've had enough time to water the Sweet Amnesia Haze, I lost track of the flowering and hence I didn't up the feed so the girls went a bit hungry, I'm getting them back on track and they're swelling and smelling, please excuse the quick pics.

Day 42 - Week 6

large.20200410_190219.jpglarge.20200410_190213.jpg

The smelliest and stickiest girl, really strong lemon!

large.20200410_190143.jpg

• Like 13

Hey mate, just been catching up, things look to be going sweet as in here, even if you’ve been busy (cool to help others, I have high risk members in my family who got the stay at home 12week letters) so sorta means the same for me...

All looking healthy enough an well on your way to the chop, an as nug’s says frosting away nicely...

Good luck dude...

• Like 3

@jadenugs @Amo @delagdo

Thank you for the kind words guys, I hope you're enjoying the weather! We've been cooking all day and packing boxes and sweating buckets.

If she can handle the stress I will re-veg #3 she has massive potential, if I can treat her right, an abundance of resin that smells strongly like a sweet lemon - not a sharp citrus more like a bon bon or a lemon sherbet fizz. 

• Like 7

They're starting to pile it on now man, gotta love a bit lemon frosting :yep: 

Really hope the rest of flowering is smooth as can be. 

• Like 2

@SYZYGY I definitely need more Limonene in my life. Nothing starts the day like a heady sativa with a lemon twist and a good cup of black coffee.

Thanks for looking in dude. :bong:

• Like 6

Just now, Exhale said:

Nothing starts the day like a heady sativa with a lemon twist and a good cup of black coffee.

Speaking my language brother :yes: 

I've overlooked limonene-rich genetics for too long... turns out they were exactly what I needed. 

• Like 4

Week 7 (Day 50 to be more precise) - chasing the feed still, plants are on (per litre) 5ml Bio-Grow and 5ml Bio-Bloom. Lost a fair few fan leaves in the process but the plants keep budding up. I've a new veg space so Sweet Amnesia Haze #3 has a place to re-veg so I can do these some justice.

Got some lights off pictures excuse the horrors, I was just trying to get you some bud development shots!

large.20200418_185729.jpglarge.20200418_185735.jpglarge.20200418_185743.jpg

A few close ups for you in the light

large.20200418_190732.jpglarge.20200418_190750.jpglarge.20200418_190900.jpg

• Like 12