Sweet Seeds 6th Grow Diary Competition Indigo Berry Kush, Do Sweet Dos, Gorilla Girl, Tokes Diary

tokenroll

Sweet Seeds - Indigo Berry Kush - Day 29 - Flower - Bud Development

Plants now being fed Chempak No.4 for the rest of flowering. I will be removing all the tiny buds and little branches later today as they really are just a waste.

Toke...

large.5e8c3f4385ed1_SweetSeedsIndigoBerryKush-Plantb-Day29Flower-BudDevelopmentImages06-04-2020.jpg

large.5e8c46135c269_SweetSeedsIndigoBerryKush-Plantb-Day29Flower-06-04-2020.jpg

large.5e8c46100b68e_SweetSeedsIndigoBerryKush-Plantb-Day29Flower-LeafEdgeAndTrichomes06-04-2020.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 17

Hi tokenroll!

As always, outstanding photos and a very entertaining diary. Thank you very much for sharing. Can't wait to see the beautiful buds and trichomes in a couple of weeks... it's going to be awesome for sure ;)

Keep it up and sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 8

Plants look fantastic mate, really nice grow this one. And of course the pics are studio quality, unlike my own stoned, shaky, fumbles with a camera. 

Can I ask about your coco/perlite ratios, I know they are both inert mediums and all that but why 70% perlite, is there any reason for this? 

More root aeriation?

just noticed your first post says 70/30 coco/perlite, and pic says 30coco/70 perlite. the first one would make more sense to me, but I might be wrong...

Im just wondering like..

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 7

22 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

Plants look fantastic mate, really nice grow this one. And of course the pics are studio quality, unlike my own stoned, shaky, fumbles with a camera. 

Can I ask about your coco/perlite ratios, I know they are both inert mediums and all that but why 70% perlite, is there any reason for this? 

More root aeriation?

just noticed your first post says 70/30 coco/perlite, and pic says 30coco/70 perlite. the first one would make more sense to me, but I might be wrong...

Im just wondering like..

Billy correct for the aeration and the fact you can feed them way more often. Only the second time I have run with this mix seems to work ok. Yeah I see that now about the mix lol sos, but it is 30 coco/70 perlite.

Next run I will be trying the 6inch rockwool cubes with some plants just to see how I get on. 

Take it easy be safe.

Toke...

• Like 6

@Alan Johnson cheers for popping in and enjoying the diary. Next 4 weeks or so should be good for the photos.

Take care Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 3

Sweet Seeds - Gorilla Girl Plant (a) Mini Modular Vertical Scrog - Day 24 Flower

Plants being fed Chempak No.4 no other additives or nutrients. I need to get some light along the bottom of the plant as the plant is being over shadowed by others. That will be sorted next week with some addition new on trial Buddie Leds.

Toke...

large.5e91c76399631_SweetSeeds-GorillaGirl-PlantA-VerticalScrogDay2612-12webSize-11-04-2020.jpg

• Like 13

@Exhale yeah so far so good. Time will tell if any additives or nutrients would be required. Plants in veg are getting the Chempak No.2 with nothing else and look spot on also. Dissolves rather well and the PH once set at say 5.9 will rise to PH 6.0 after a couple of days, thats good too.

Take it easy and take care.

Toke...

• Like 5

Just now, tokenroll said:

Plants in veg are getting the Chempak No.2 with nothing else and look spot on also.

I use the No. 2 on my greens in the beds it's good stuff doesn't even leave any salt residue on my soaker hoses.

Have a great weekend chap.

• Like 3