Sweet Seeds 6th Grow Diary Competition Indigo Berry Kush, Do Sweet Dos, Gorilla Girl, Tokes Diary

tokenroll

Nothing better to do this evening so here is a Sweet Seeds - Indigo Berry Kush - Spinning around. Camera set with a slow shutter speed and spin the plant. Light provided by a little spot light.

large.5e4c57bb00281_SweetSeeds-IndigoBerryKush.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 22

On 2/18/2020 at 3:14 PM, tokenroll said:

@InTheSystem not looking the best yet but wont be long now, cheers for popping in and i will catch up with your posts shortly.

Toke...

Hey brother - Oh my diaries are cursed you must know that lol If you dare read, make sure your decently high lol 

Great job recovering from the mites in all seriousness, not an easy feat. Loving your pics as always too.

• Like 6

@InTheSystem your diaries are excellent m8, i do read through them but like to observe. Nah im usually too baked to comment by the time i get my shit online. Expect me to stamp on them this week.

Reference them fucking mites i swear if they come back im burning the house down that might work lol. Never in my life have i had to face pests that are so hard to get rid of they are like the corona of weed rooms and Boris wont even help.

My diaries will start to get rather busy now.

Thanks for popping in. Toke...

• Like 7

@tokenroll yes mate, the Bioline AgroSciences guys were the ones, packed chilled just unpack them let the bottle come to room temp you can see them crawling inside the bottle when they've woken up just open the bottle and nestle it in near foliage they'll come out and get to work very effectively.

• Like 5

Sweet Seeds - Gorilla Girl (plan c) Update 21/02/2020

This plant has been potted up into a 5 litre pot and will be it's only pot up. I will let this one veg on for about another week and then flip to flower. Letting it grow out all natural barr removing a few sticky out branches at the base to create a little tree just to show how it will compare to one that is getting topped a few times. 

The plant is being fed GH Maxi Gro at EC1.4 PH 6.0 (background EC 0.3) with a splash of H202 just to keep the roots sterile and kill off any crap living in the root zone. Cant really run this any more basic as far as feeding and not using silly additives that really are not required. (calmag once a week) i need to add when in coco. Thought i better add that.

That's it for this plant. Image below.

large.5e5016164af6b_SweetSeeds-GorillaGirl-PlantC-2ndPotUp-uk420size-21-02-2020.jpg

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
calmad addition
  • Like 13