Sweet Seeds 6th Grow Diary Competition Indigo Berry Kush, Do Sweet Dos, Gorilla Girl, Tokes Diary

tokenroll

Stunning grow an photos as always mate, makes great reading.

Im liking the look off the Gorilla Girl, it has that nice sativa thing going on.

Will be a cool smoke report dude.   

• Like 4

Sweet Seeds - Gorilla Girl - Plant C - Day  68 Flower 09/05/2020

large.5eb66ff5ba316_SweetSeeds-GorillaGirl-PlantC-Day68Flower-CalyxAndColours01-07-05-2020.jpg

large.5eb66ff8a6ef5_SweetSeeds-GorillaGirl-PlantC-Day68Flower-CalyxAndColours02-07-05-2020.jpg

• Like 12

Fantastic work in progress as usual mate :yep:  Shame you're having to harvest them before your preferred ripeness. I've had to rush my harvest  a bit too, barring the Psicodelicia. I just couldn't bring myself to take her down early with too many clear trichs, I want to keep my sanity lol 

You worked out the aromas of the Do-Sweet-Dos yet? I've settled at floral perfume judging by the scissor hash. Not smoked it yet though. That was the main one that was harvested early and should have gone longer.

• Like 4

@jadenugs total pain in the arse this cut off, cant see why it cant go to the end of the month. So im posting 2 images of the same flower that has been taken from each plant, as before harvest images and using them for testers and smoke report and post that asap and letting the plants flower on and chop them the day before the competition deadline. I think that should be classed as a complete diary. But any way lets start with the two shots below.

Take care all and Enjoy.

Toke...

Indigo Berry Bush - Day 62 Flower -  09/05/2020

large.5eb6d22d37661_IndigoBerryBush-Day62Flower-StudioSession-Image02-09-05-2020.jpg

large.5eb6ce6ad43e3_IndigoBerryBush-Day62Flower-Flower-StudioSession-09-05-2020.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 10

@Amo @Exhale yeah the Gorilla is really nice and will certainly be ordering a few packs with my Sweet Seeds Points.

Thanks for stopping in folks.

Toke...

• Like 7

Sweet Seeds Do Sweet Dos - Plant B - Day 61 Flower 09/05/2020

large.5eb6e9137c17a_SweetSeedsDoSweetDos-PlantB-Day61Flower-RandomTop-09-05-2020.jpg

large.5eb6e91057b39_SweetSeedsDoSweetDos-PlantB-Day61Flower-RandomTop1-09-05-2020.jpg

large.5eb6e90d20332_SweetSeedsDoSweetDos-PlantB-Day61Flower-RandomTop03-09-05-2020.jpg

• Like 13

3 hours ago, tokenroll said:

total pain in the arse this cut off, cant see why it cant go to the end of the month. So im posting 2 images of the same flower that has been taken from each plant, as before harvest images and using them for testers and smoke report and post that asap and letting the plants flower on and chop them

This is probably the best bet mate, your still giving what is asked for, an not letting months off work be wasted cause you have to chop early. 
Finishing deadline was always gonna be a prob in this competition. 
Looking forward to hearing ur final thoughts, especially on the Gorilla Girl. 
Good luck dude with whatever you do. 

Edited by Amo
  • Like 4

Just a quick note to say after feeding this morning I have been removing every leaf I could find with a stem and clipped them off. They can now enjoy the last days of their lives with loads of light and air. Sweet Seeds - Gorilla Girl Plant C has not had leaves removed other than the yellow ones at the bottom, this plant is not leafy in any way.

Toke... 

• Like 5

Sweet Seeds - Gorilla Girl Random Bud From Mid Section Of Plant - Trichome Party - Side view of really tiny sugar leaf.

large.5eb8090fd4ce1_TrichomeParty.jpg

• Like 11

great diary toke. they look very nice, and know say smell even better. i done the gorilla girl last year, she stunk like a good chemdog, but with a floral twist, and looked just like yours do, lots of frost from the gg#4. ive got 1 growing now, and she has big wide fan leafs this time.:yinyang:

all the best for finish, looks like a winner to me, congrats on the grower of the month too, enjoy your fruits:smokin:

• Like 3

@smokie1 b c f c The Gorillas certainly are good like you I have one that's more sativa dominant compare to the other pair which lean more to the indica side of things with different leaves and bud structure. They all smell amazing and can't wait to sample them over the next few days. Thanks for popping in very much appreciated.

B Safe B well and B stoned

Toke...

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Notorious B.U.D said:

Pure quality...:notworthy:

Cheers glad your like the photos. Enjoy.

Toke...

• Like 3

Indigo Berry Bush - Day 66 Flower -  13/05/2020

Main Cola and Secondary Main Buds Harvested the rest of the plant can go until Friday the 15th.

Sample buds from this plant have been hanging for a few days when they are dry I will do the smoke report and a summary of how I found this strain to grow.

Full plant image to follow later today.

Sweet Seeds Do Sweet Dos - Plant B - Day 65 Flower 13/05/2020

As above

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 7