Sweet Seeds 6th Grow Diary Competition Indigo Berry Kush, Do Sweet Dos, Gorilla Girl, Tokes Diary

tokenroll

@UKsFinest hope your keeping well. The champak seems to be fine so far, I will just keep a good eye on the plants for any problems if any and work it out then. Sorry to hear you fried the seeds, may be worth ordering some and have another go.

Take it easy.

Toke...

• Like 4

Just now, tokenroll said:

@UKsFinest hope your keeping well. The champak seems to be fine so far, I will just keep a good eye on the plants for any problems if any and work it out then. Sorry to hear you fried the seeds, may be worth ordering some and have another go.

Take it easy.

Toke...

Yeah I'm not too bad mate thanks mate I've got Gorilla Icecream and Sweet Zombie vegging now and 4 Black Cherry Punch x MAC F1 seedlings so my tents gonna be rammo (hopefully). I got myself a decent scrog net aswell one with metal bars and straps for the net so it sits nice and snug, I think my next run will be Cream Caramel and Gorilla Girl though I've won some points so I'll use those for the seeds. 

• Like 4

Quick photo shoot this morning after installing the little Buddie leds. Better pictures will be online once I get to organise the plants again rather than just stuffing them in before the lights went off.

With the main lights turned on you don't see much difference using the buddies (40watts only) so to be expected, but turn the main lights of and it's clear to see they certainly light up the middle, sides and lower parts of the plants. So doing what they are made for.

large.5e999a1e3feac_Buddies1.jpg

large.5e999a21d189d_Buddies2.jpg

large.5e999a25465c6_Buddies3.jpg

• Like 15

you will notice a difference with the side lighting mate. 

I too have used side lighting this grow, even tho it was only a week or two, I can see a difference in the plants.

Is it far red Leds you are using- those buddy leds?

• Like 5

Just a quick note to say the info for the Samsung strips above is incorrect its 240 watts sorry about.

Toke...

• Like 6

Sweet Seeds Do Sweet Dos - Plant B - Day 43 Flower - 20/04/2020

Only changes that have been made are noted on the images.

RH is 50/55% not 50/550%

Toke...

large.5e9d7efe05705_SweetSeedsDoSweetDos-PlantB-FullPlantImage-Day43Flower-20-04-2020.jpg

large.5e9d7ef9a0f59_SweetSeedsDoSweetDos-PlantB-TopHalfPlantImage-Day43Flower-20-04-2020.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
another fuckup in the details sorry
  • Like 14

Sweet Seeds Do Sweet Dos - Plant A - Day 38 Flower - 20/04/2020

large.5e9d940ca87a9_SweetSeedsDoSweetDos-PlantA-FullPlantandInsertImage-Day38Flower-20-04-2020.jpg

large.5e9d940936ae9_SweetSeedsDoSweetDos-PlantA-Tops-Day38Flower-20-04-2020.jpgAbove Image: Back Top Left is the main cola that has been supercropped and will be tied down to keep the canopy level and let me lift the plant up so they tops are only a few inches under the lights.

large.5e9d9405af827_SweetSeedsDoSweetDos-PlantALowerBranch-Day38Flower-20-04-2020.jpg

• Like 15

Sweet Seeds - Indigo Berry Kush Plant (B) - Day 45 Flower - Bud Shots Update

Enjoy. Toke...

large.5ea03ecdaa763_SweetSeeds-IndigoBerryKush-PlantB-FlowerDay45-SupercroppedMainCola-22-04-2020.jpg

Above Image: Main Cola That Was Supercropped 

large.5ea03a0d3d842_SweetSeeds-IndigoBerryKush-PlantB-FlowerDay45-RandomBudTip22-04-2020.jpg

Above Image: Bud Tip Showing Pistils and Trichomes

large.5ea0349498ade_SweetSeeds-IndigoBerryKush-PlantB-FlowerDay45-RandomBud-22-04-2020.jpg

Above Image: Bud From Middle Section Of The Plant. Starting to fill out and stack.

• Like 13

Sweet Seeds - Gorilla Girl - Plant (B) - Day 40 Flower - Bud Shots Update

Enjoy. Toke…

large.5ea0609507573_SweetSeeds-GorillaGirl-PlantB-Day40Flower-Cola-22-04-2020.jpg

large.5ea06a441f55e_SweetSeeds-GorillaGirl-PlantB-Day40Flower-LittleClusterNug-22-04-2020.jpg

large.5ea0665f758fa_SweetSeeds-GorillaGirl-PlantB-Day40Flower-LowerBud-22-04-2020.jpg

• Like 14

Sweet Seeds Do Sweet Dos - Plant B - Day 46 Flower - Bud Shots Update 23/04/2020

large.5ea1908be4613_SweetSeedsDoSweetDos-PlantB-Day46Flower-23-04-2020.jpg

Image Above: Top Section Of The Plant.

large.5ea190885b4fc_SweetSeedsDoSweetDos-PlantB-Day46Flower-SmallerBudHiddenUnderFanLeaves-23-04-2020.jpg

Image Above: Lower Bud Sheltered From Light With Fan Leaves Above.

large.5ea190848c70a_SweetSeedsDoSweetDos-PlantB-Day46Flower-LargerTopBudAndSmallerBud-23-04-2020.jpg

Image Above Left: Middle Branch Cola / Image Above Right: Lowest Branch Colas

• Like 12

I think I have two more plants in the cab that have not had bud shots taken yet and will be online tomorrow and that will be the bud shot group of photos done. Then it will be full plant images to follow.

All plants that had any large fan leaves blocking light and airflow have now been removed. As seen in the images the plants are in great shape with no problems what so ever.

Temps are set for lights on at 28c and lights off 20-22c, RH lights on 50-55%. Feeds is just straight Chempak N0.4 and nothing else.

That's it for today, I hope everyone and their families are keeping safe. 

Toke...

• Like 6

@Exhale yeah the buds are certainly filling out. The Indigo Berry Kush is stacking atm with really solid nugs, well happy with all the plants. I will be supercropping any colas that are towering above others tonight at lights on just to level the canopies from now till harvest. Lets me lift the plants up closer to the top lights and also let the buddies target from middle of the plants to the bottom. Thanks for popping in much appreciated.

Take care be well. Toke...

• Like 3