Sweet Seeds 6th Grow Diary Competition Indigo Berry Kush, Do Sweet Dos, Gorilla Girl, Tokes Diary

tokenroll

That's what I'm talking about! :yep:

Certainly know your way around a Surface, which one do you have mate and how do you rate image editing on them compared to an actual tablet and pen?

I have the Pro X in the office its a very powerful product, perhaps too powerful for the presentation work and extended office environment it produces.

Hope you're enjoying Elliot's grand adventure! 

• Like 4

@Exhale Im running the Surface Pro 6 i5 128gb 8gb ram with the ms pen and alcantara keyboard and a 400gb micro sd card for storage. I use the little folding keyboard when editing as the ms one takes power from the tablet so no use when disconected and gets in the way some times. Mostly use the pen and the ms arc mouse great kit. Im able to work with large files in photoshop fine. To be honest it is no where near as fast as my desktop i7 the eldest lad now uses for gaming but i couldnt go back to a pc without having the touch and pen etc. I used to use wacom tablets and dont miss them one bit. So really it suits me perfectly for now. If i won aload of money i would love to have the surface studio but thats just wasted lol on me now days. Rather pay the mortage off for the same money. I wouldnt even think of trying to use a normal android or apple tablet to be honest anymore, i need full photoshop and other software that they just cant run. Link this up to the 4k tv or monitor and its just like a little desktop. Well worth the money if you have a use for it. The pro x is stunning and something i may will look at in the future as it gets faster and more support for windows 10 apps etc. I know it runs them as is but at a very reduced speed compare to the surface 2017 or pro 6.

As far the Elliots adventure really fucked up show for sure, the wife dosent understand it so im left in the kitchen to watch it on my own while editing and taking pics etc.

Toke...

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

As far the Elliots adventure really fucked up show for sure, the wife dosent understand it so im left in the kitchen to watch it on my own while editing and taking pics etc.

lol

Yeah, just when you think you're beginning to understand the situation things change and then when you get to the end (no spoilers) you want to go through the madness again for the intricacies. 

Can't wait to see what Sam Esmail does with Battlestar Galactica. :yep:

• Like 3

The editing looks like wizardry to me mate, you make it look so easy lol

Hope the latest mite control finishes the job for you, don't let the bastards get you down.

looking forward to seeing the horizontal plant progress dude :yep:

• Like 4

Sweet Seeds - Do Sweet Dos - Plant A Update

So this little lady has been topped once as seen in the second image, and then lollipopped around the bottom.

Feed levels have been boosted to EC1.4 and a raise in PH to 5.8. 

Once the lower branches catch up a little i will top most of the new tops and that should leave me with a nice squat and bushy plant to flower out.

I stuck an old diffusion filter on the camera lens today that would have been used back in the old days for the nice diffused effect, I like it many don't lol.

That's it for todays update for this plant.

Toke...

large.5e5fdae082082_SweetSeedsDoSweetDos-PlantA-BeforeFirstMainStemTopping-WebSize04-03-2020.jpg

large.5e5fdade17759_SweetSeedsDoSweetDos-PlantA-AfterFirstMainStemTopping-WebSize04-03-2020.jpg

large.5e5fdada859a5_SweetSeedsDoSweetDos-PlantA-AfterFirstMainStemToppingAndLollipopedTheBottom-WebSize04-03-2020.jpg

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

I stuck an old diffusion filter on the camera lens today that would have been used back in the old days for the nice diffused effect, I like it many don't lol.

Same goes for the grain, I can't get enough of the Godfather but apparently people dislike the grain? :(

If you ever get time dude or if you haven't seen it already I recommend giving Black Sails a watch, it's so well lit and there's some nice tit in it as well mate but the director of photography https://www.davidlutherdop.com has done some top work there for a "TV show".

Plants are looking great mate. :yep:

• Like 2

@Exhale i would love to watch the Black Sails series m8 and others to be honest as everyone has said it's a great show, my PTSD problem makes anything with water in it a no go for me, pisses me off but it is what is.  As for the plants yeah they are starting to move a little faster now, they would need to or I will miss the deadline for this competition also. Flower time is going to have to be started in a weeks time at most, really cutting it fine.

Toke...

• Like 3

@tokenroll gutted to hear that dude. :( You're not alone though anything I'm unfamiliar with gets vetted especially when I like the more hard hitting cinematography like Shane Meadows and Ken Loach produce.

I'm sure you'll get the plants done in time mate, they tend to fly when you hold them back a bit don't they.

• Like 1

Sweet Seeds - Gorilla Girl - Plant A This little lady is as can be strapped to a mini vertical scrog screen since she wanted to be a stretchy girl so be it. Colour seems of but thats my fault for not setting the white balance video shit is all new to me so got loads of learning to do on the editing side. Will get there some year.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 11

Day 1 12/12 - 09/03/2020

Sweet Seeds - Indigo Kush (b), Sweet Seeds - Gorilla Girl (c), Sweet Seeds - Do Sweet Dos (b)

Have now moved under 12/12 starting today. The remaining plants will spend another few days in veg and then will join the rest in the flower cab.

Photo update to follow later today of the plants in veg.

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 7

On 04/03/2020 at 5:24 PM, tokenroll said:

would love to watch the Black Sails series

Hey dude. Have a nice strong toke, an listen to the entrance music, one off the best...

Edited by Amo
  • Like 3

They seem to have an 'angelic' aspect 

So far it looks like they're earning their heaven. :angel_not:

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 3

Just a couple of photos and a little description, all that's needed atm.

Sweet Seeds - Gorilla Girl (plant b) i have just topped the tallest branches to let the others catch up.

large.5e665725626f4_SweetSeeds-GorillaGirl-PlantC-LastWeekOfVeg-websize-09-03-2020.jpg

Sweet Seeds - Indigo Berry Kush (plant a) as can be seen below this girl is starting to shape up nice with each new branch growing vertical to produce all tops.

large.5e666326e05fb_SweetSeedsIndigoBerryKush-Planta-LSTAndSupercropping.09-03-2020.jpg

• Like 13

@Exhale to be honest I havent seen any since they got loose but not seen the borg either I think they all took a holiday to a nicer grow cab lol. 

I will have a really good check over the little vertical scrog plant shortly when i lift her out for some pics.

Toke...

• Like 3