Sweet Seeds 6th Grow Diary Competition Indigo Berry Kush, Do Sweet Dos, Gorilla Girl, Tokes Diary

tokenroll

First up thanks to all the Team at Sweet Seeds for bringing yet another excellent Grow Diary Competition for 2019-2020 to UK420 and various other forums.

I will be growing two plants of each of the three strains shown in the photo at the end of this intro.

The seeds will be put into some water to soak for around four hours this evening and then popped into the coco/perlite mix medium.

The plants will be grown in my own coco/perlite mix 70/30 medium.

Nutrients will be kept to the bare essentials using GHE fertilizers Maxi Gro for veg and Maxi Bloom in flower.

Additives will be Cal Mag, H202 and a PK Boost and that's it.

I will be using rain water collected in a water butt and brought indoors to fill a 60L res. The water will run through a UV sterilizer for 24 hours to make sure its sterilized, and then required nutrients, h202 and addditives will be added.

Lighting for veg will be under 50-150 watts of 3k Samsung Single Row Strips.

Lighting for flower will again be 3k Samsung Single Row Strips, the configuration of these have not been finalised as im adding more strips to the flowering cab in time for the floweriing. Max power will be from 200 watts - 350 watts max.

My diary will follow a similar format to any other diary I have done / doing and will be pictorial style, so photo heavy and only information that is needed at each stage of the grow. My Diaries are best viewed on a computer or anything with a larger screen.

Everything will be clearly shown and easy to follow.

I might have a go at some video / timelapse or slideshow this time round just for the hell of it.

For now I will leave you with a typical example of the quality and detail that has to come.

Toke...

large.5e062950b0f77_SweetSeeds-SeedPacksImage.jpg

• Like 31

Hi ya Toke. Very similar strain selection to myself there mate. Great minds and all that.

Best of luck. Will be a bit behind ya' but will follow intently. 

ATB.

GV.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

Hi ya Toke. Very similar strain selection to myself there mate.

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhh, That's a nice little grow off shaping up. 

• Like 9

love ur diaries mate very informative as well as pictorial excellence ohh hark at me sounding all posh cos im on the internet any way good luck. lol

• Like 4

Can already tell from the intro its gonna be good I'm gonna run the Gorilla Girl and Do-sweet-dos soon so I am looking forward to seeing these good luck in the comp mate. :yep:

• Like 6

Hey dude, nice info start already, an cool strain selection, hope all goes well this grow (no dyson) haha

Should be one to watch, I know I will be...

Cool comp, wish I could enter, not sure my commitments yet...

Good luck mate...

• Like 7

Cheers mate!

Welcome to the competition :yep:

I'm sure you'll perform at least as good as last year, so I'm reserving a seat in the first row ;)

All the best and sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 9

@tokenroll Don't you take a holiday? lol

Good to see you making a start dude, I need to get through these crates of Hoegarden and the New Year before I clean up and go again so it'll be nice to have something to follow in the mean time while I enjoy the vape.

Best of luck with the competition chap.

• Like 10

Cool setup buddy . I'll be watching to see how the strips work in veg . I chose Indigo berry and Gorilla girl also . All the best .

• Like 7

Welcome to the competition, my friend!

I'm very glad to see your work again ;)

Cheers and good luck with the grow!

jaypp

• Like 7