Sweet Seeds 6th Grow Diary Competition Indigo Berry Kush, Do Sweet Dos, Gorilla Girl, Tokes Diary

tokenroll

Sweet Seeds - Gorilla Girl - Plant A - Day 45 - Flower Vertical Scrog - Lower Branch Larf Being Lit By TEKNIK Buddies - 02/05/2020

These little buddies do a great job of giving the plants lower down a lot more penetration, future grows where they are used from start to finish of flower should produce some fantastic results. Some of the lower and mid buds are actually touching the leds and not causing any stress or bleaching, just helping stack the trichomes and making some dense little nugs.

large.5ead674ea67e8_SweetSeeds-GorillaGirl-PlantA-Day45-FlowerVerticalScrog-LowerBranchLarfBeingLitByTEKNIKBuddies-02-05-2020.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
more info on the little Buddies Led Strings
  • Like 12

All looking A1 ,nearly there now .I'd bet there's a great mix of smells . 

• Like 2

Those TEKNIK Buddies seem to be working well mate, nice one ;) I think I could have done with some of those this grow, it being well crammed in my tent.

Major frost on your girls :yep: 

• Like 2

@jadenugs the Buddies are doing a good job, I was asked earlier today from the guy that designed these if I reckon the reds are worth adding or just stick with the 95cri whites. They both work, the reds seem to provide a light that gets through the dense canopies as such leaving little shadow if you no what I mean and to me they help make the dense buds. The whites just work as normal white leds ie they build trichomes very well. Next few grows I intend to work it out as things on paper or simulation don't always add up to what they do in real use. The top shelf in the cab is running deep red QB11 strips 3 in total and the lower buds have reacted to them as in building buds faster. Not the same spectrum as the red buddies. Work in progress hehe.

Thanks for popping in always nice to see your about.

Toke...

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, Michael Luchóg said:

All looking A1 ,nearly there now .I'd bet there's a great mix of smells . 

It stinks man, seriously would want to make you puke atm, sweet/spice/sour/rotten fruit it's all in there lol.

Hope your self and family are keeping well down there.

Toke...

• Like 3

Cheers for that info Toke.

Ah, so the far red  penetrates through the leaves instead of leaving a shadow. Got ya :) I had thought far red was different to infra red but they're the same aren't they. Just near and far. 

• Like 2

Sweet Seeds - Indigo Berry Kush Plant B - Day 57 Flower

large.5eb03bf02a453_SweetSeeds-IndigoBerryKush-PlantB-FlowerDay57-RandomTop-04-05-2020.jpg

large.5eb03bed20589_SweetSeeds-IndigoBerryKush-PlantB-FlowerDay57-RandomTops-04-05-2020.jpg

large.5eb03be9eecd3_SweetSeeds-IndigoBerryKush-PlantB-FlowerDay57-SupercroppedMainCola-04-05-2020.jpg

large.5eb03be6c36a7_SweetSeeds-IndigoBerryKush-PlantB-FlowerDay57-Closeup-04-05-2020.jpg

• Like 12

Sweet Seeds Do Sweet Dos - Plant B - Day 57 Flower - Photo Update. 04/05/2020

Take care all.

Toke...

large.5eb0b26aa6e52_SweetSeedsDoSweetDos-PlantB-Day57Flower-BudsTwoImages-05-05-2020.jpg

large.5eb0b2716220c_SweetSeedsDoSweetDos-PlantB-Day57Flower-RandomTopCola-05-05-2020.jpg

large.5eb0b26e26f18_SweetSeedsDoSweetDos-PlantB-Day57Flower-Bud-05-05-2020.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
posted wrong image bummer
  • Like 13

The Covid-19 Lock Down Sunset Images 05/05/2020 Northern Ireland

Just something nice to look at and chill.

Enjoy Toke...

large.5eb29f0b8fb5e_Covid-19-Sunset2-05-05-2020.jpg

large.5eb29f0ed911e_Covid-19-Sunset3-05-05-2020.jpg

large.5eb29f0837423_Covid-19-Sunset1-05-05-2020.jpg

• Like 10

Redrum Redrum lol 

Beautiful work as usual toke, that big old tree would look grand framed with a full night sky of stars behind it. :yep:

• Like 3

Sweet Seeds - Gorilla Girl - Plant B - Day 52 Flower - 04/05/2020
These images should have been posted with the last batch of Sweet Seeds a few days ago but better late than never.
Toke…

large.5eb2b6966c391_SweetSeeds-GorillaGirl-PlantB-Day52Flower-BudsAndTrichomes-04-05-2020.jpg

large.5eb2b4c8c1fa3_SweetSeeds-GorillaGirl-PlantB-Day52Flower-SupercroppedCola-04-05-2020.jpg

large.5eb2af1b414c0_SweetSeeds-GorillaGirl-PlantB-Day54Flower-LittleNugs-06-05-2020.jpg

• Like 13

Sweet Seeds - Gorilla Girl - Plant C - Day  66 Flower - Lowest Branch Top Bud Using The QB11 Deep Red Strips For Side Lighting - 07/05/2020

Little larf bud is like a brick and dripping with trichomes, the QB11 deep red leds used as side lighting along with the normal whites at canopy height.

large.5eb3fbb1b1c84_SweetSeeds-GorillaGirl-PlantC-Day66Flower-LowestBranchTopBudUsingTheQB11DeepRedStripsForSideLighting-07-05-2020.jpg

• Like 12

Sweet Seeds - Gorilla Girl - Plant C - Day  68 Flower 09/05/2020

Took these pair off the plant this morning so I could get some photos of them and also some to sample. Running out of time to finish the flowering cycle so will have to harvest in a few days max. They really could do with another 7-10 days for all the plants, but then I would be past the competition deadline. Bummer.

Take care all.

Toke….

large.5eb5eb6ee4f39_SweetSeeds-GorillaGirl-PlantC-Day68Flower-CoupleABuds-07-05-2020.jpg

• Like 13