Sweet Seeds 6th Grow Diary Competition Indigo Berry Kush, Do Sweet Dos, Gorilla Girl, Tokes Diary

tokenroll

Ach well that's the photo section o the comp fucked for the rest ay us lol

Aw the best wi em toke 

Edited by McHazy
  • Like 7

Hi Toke, All the best with your grow, we both are doing IBK so i will be watching with much interest.

Your photos are stunning !!!  Most enjoyable :)

I'm off to watch some macro tutorials on  you tube lol

• Like 5

Truly stunning images. I love the seed texture picture, such amazing detail of the shell, and the shot of it cracked open is just jawdropping :woot:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Little Update 05/02/2020

Slow on the updates here sorry about that but other things happening that needed sorted health wise and plant wise.

Plants have been in their little plastic cups since seed, they where root bound, ignored and generally looking like shite. They have been getting the odd spray of neem oil to help ward of spider mites that just didn't want to go away until now. I did not see any point in posting new pics until they where ready to move on to their next pots and treated for the mites.

So on that note the images below will show how bad a shape they are in when photographed on the 05/02/2020, please take note these images do not reflect the genetics in anyway. What it does show is that they have been able to with stand some serious neglect. I always post the good and the bad, no matter if it's my fault or genetics etc. (my fault for sure).

What I will say is this morning they don't even look like the same plants since potting up in the 2 litre pots in just under 24 hours. I will post more updates of them this weekend so long as nothing else crops up.

Toke...

large.5e3b463b753a6_sadasfuklookinguk420size.jpg

Above image left to right and back centre in that order: Sweet Seeds - Indigo Berry X 1, Sweet Seeds Gorilla Girls X 2, 2 X Sweet Seeds Do Sweet Dos, Sweet Seeds - Indigo Berry X 1. As can be seen this is not how your plants should look normally.

large.5e3b46392d725_sadasfukbutniceroots-uk420size.jpg

Above Image: All about the roots excluding the algae caused by light getting to them. Very healthy looking considering they have only been getting grow nutrients no magic root tonics etc. 

large.5e3b46371bd6a_sadasfuklookingfullscreennocrop-uk420size.jpg

Above Image: Close up of the roots using the Macro lens no cropping etc. Again clear to see they are in perfect order and more important than the greenery atm.

large.5e3b47d2349a1_sadasfuklookingfullscreennocrop150mmraynox-uk420size.jpg

Above Image: Same roots but photographed using the macro lens and a 250 raynox clip on filter for more magnification. Again straight image not blown up etc.

large.5e3b4b4549198_stems-uk420size.jpg

Above Image: Arty Farty Macro to finish of the images for this update.

• Like 15

Nice mate, they'll soon green back up, the whole process just helps people to understand problems better so it's nice to see another person showing the pitfalls and the end result is what ultimately matters.

Hope you're well dude and the mrs. hasn't obliterated all your cbd gorilla yet. lol

• Like 4

@Exhale cheers m8. End results should be great as they have plenty of time in veg before flicking the magic button. The wife let me try the cbd the other night. I made a single large skin pure cbd spliff and there is a high for sure just not the knock you on our arse hit, the cbd in it certainly does what it says on the tin pain killing, calm and relaxed warm feeling. Wife loves it and has not smoked any other strain since, so it was worth growing it. I stuck with my "The New" tincture and too be honest 2 mil of it and im off to another world, weird as fuck dreams but pain relief compared to my meds is amazing. So im micro dosing it 1ml in the mornings and 1ml at night job down and reduced my tramadol from 6 pills per day to two just to keep it in my system, still taking the anti d pills as i aint fucking with them.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 7

Vile stuff tramadol, I were on it for a long time as well as the liquid codeine for my knee. How do you make your tincture @tokenroll is it RSO?

I'm going to have surplus critical, it hits heavy in the vape so I'm thinking edibles, capsules, tinctures and hash with what's left when the sweeties are finished.

Some of the anti depressants are good for pain management though to be fair I get a bad reaction from the SSRI's they send me a bit too up! 

• Like 7

@Exhale i used overproof rum from Asda 62% proof. Decarbed 1oz of bud which was run through the grinder. Put the herb in a mason jar and poured the rum over it. Stuck it in the freezer and lifted it out everyday for a little shake rinse and repeat for a few weeks. Then just poured it all into coffee filters a few times and bingo. Another week or so would be best but i was just testing. Been on the tramadol + others for basically 30 years now and doctor refuses to take me off them, but he will need to prescribe an alternative as they have no tramdol stock atm. I find it is also helping with the ptsd flashbacks only had one in 3 weeks now instead of 24/7 video replay, know idea how long the weed will keep working but i aint giving up as things seem to be alot more controlled now. than anything they prescribed. Doctor knows the score which helps.

Toke...

• Like 9

@tokenroll always good to have an "onboard" gp they are few and far between and people easily get stuck in the loop of inadequate referrals made by gps who don't care and pass the name and nhs number on to the next professional. As a fellow sufferer I can understand more now the effort you put into your work, I spread myself very thin across work and 101 hobbies a Jack of all trades it helps with the concentration lapses by keeping things fresh and engaging. EMDR and Breathing helps but has taken a long time to settle things down something "acceptable".

Hope you keep on an even keel mate keep your pecker up. :yep:

• Like 8

Sweet Seeds - Gorilla Girl video going for a wee test spin a day after the last update.

Was recorded on the dslr, no idea what way instagram deals with it.

Hope the link plays right. I have no other way of sharing video that i can use for this.

Toke...

• Like 10