Pineapple Skunk x The New

Smokebelch

@ExhaleWhen I Lifetime Subbed I thought I was getting 7 packs of 10 seeds, the total seeds I got out of the 7 packs was 114, it’s well worth £100 notes.

I have this fine looking geezer ready for my next project. B-Line x The New anyone?

Oldtimer B-Line Male
large.P1260082.jpg

• Like 19

@AmoIts a proper monster dude, I think it’s going to be 4oz+, if it is then I will be pushing 30oz final yeild out of my little 120 x 120 tent.

Those Scope Strips have made the impossible possible, it really is the stuff of dreams. 

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 10

4oz’s of one plant is a fair ole harvest mate, an 30oz’s in a 120+120 tent is wow really, what a result, mental numbers...

4 off of one plant is my aim, like my own gpw goal lol 

The leds are the way forward now, I think mine are great...

Oldtimer B-line + The New looks another special creation from you dude...

Edited by Amo
  • Like 6

@jadenugsCheers for the kind words about the photography dude, I like to try and make the mundane interesting with my camera.

@Amo@Exhale@geo1The seeds are all packed and ready to go, I will making a trip to the post office tomorrow to get them sent out to Joolz so should be available very soon.

I said above I was pushing 30oz for my final yeild for my first LED grow, unfortunatly I got the sums wrong and counted one plants yeild twice, the good news is I have ended up with an eye watering 25.6 oz, more of that in my diary when I update it later.

The three Pineapple Skunk x The New seedlings are doing really well. Now I know they are viable I am going to get a few more wet tomorrow.

PS x TN Seedlings

large.P1260091.jpg

large.P1260097.jpg

large.P1260106.jpg

large.P1260109.jpg

The New in My Grinder

large.P1260125.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 14

Wow man, I worked that out as 1.3g/w if your led is 550w. Am I right?

More if your led draws less. Phenominal result dude, congrats :yep:

That purple New looks tasty in that grinder.

• Like 6

@jadenugscheers dude, the LEDs are dimmed down a bit, they are pulling 505w which is the factory settings.

It’s an amazing result, I will put the final weights in my diary when I update it later.

I am just having my first proper tries of The New this evening, it tastes like Dinafems OG Cookies in my Evo Cloud, very tasty.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 5

On 13/11/2019 at 8:51 PM, Smokebelch said:

Now I know the seeds are viable I have split them up into packs of 15, I am a bit busy this week but have a week off work next week so I will get down the post office on Monday and get them off to Joolz. There are also 10 packs of Pineapple Skunk F2 and Pineapple Skunk x Seedism Milk.

Pineapple Skunk x The New

large.P1260066.jpg

The Seeds are Viable

large.P1260057.jpg

What a nice and very cool gesture for the UK420 community  :yep:

Looks like your first breeding project was a success mate, time to get a few into the members hands and see what this "New" creation can do ;)

Did you come up for a name for this strain buddy?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 6

@HSO-Mark Cheers dude, its been a long journey, I hope they produce some nice plants. 

I can’t think of a name, it’s just Pineapple Skunk x The New.

I am just waiting on @Joolz to message me an address then they will be on their way.

• Like 3

I will let you guys name it if you like, the little seeding are all flying along, I will get photos once a week in here as they progress.

• Like 4