Sherbinskis The New, Pineapple Skunk Regs and some HSO Fems

I had a nightmare germing the 3 The New plants but luckily one of them made it through. I have to say its been a very easy plant to look after so far, its very sturdy and has been a lovely dark green colour all the wat through, I am looking forward to see if the flowers live up to the hype.

I have an Instagram account and I have to say I am a bit disappointed with this Sherbinski guys lack of interest in my plant, I have put quite a few good quality photos of this The New plant during veg up in there and both me and Mark have tagged him on them and not even one like from him. both Dinafem Mark and Amsterdammer from Seedism are taking the time to follow along and both are giving me some input but nothing form this breeder. I guess he is too big and important for the likes of me.

The New @ Day 9

large.P1240055.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 7

Beautiful shots, they do look very healthy.

One thig i havent suggested yet is the drivers. Its about 40w of heat coming from them, putting them back in the tent will raise temps a bit.

• Like 2

This big Blueberry Headband is the stretcher of the group with its main cola 6 inches above the rest of the canopy. I think she is my favourite plant in there at the moment.

I am hoping to get some big long colas her to test out how good the light penetration is down through the tall plants, I can already see it’s better than the 600w HPS I was running before.

Blueberry Headband @ day 12

large.P1240089.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 6

@diyleduk Cheers dude, I would be a bit nervous of putting the drivers in the tent as I am a clumsy waterer, by the end of the grow the tube heaters I usually have in there are stained brown on top from all water I splashed on them.

I think I would rather put one tube heater in there than the two drivers.

• Like 1

Drivers are ip65. The internals are completely enclosed in resin. 

E2a DONT DO THIS!!

Edited by diyleduk
  • Like 3

This Green Crack is looking good as well, healthy and fuss free throughout, She like the Blueberry Headband is another old strain that I missed out on over the years so I really looking forward to trying her in a few months time.

Green Crack @ Day 12

large.P1240093.jpg

• Like 8

@diyleduk Wow, I am learning a lot today dude, so what you are saying is they are splasproof, that’s not what I was expecting, that’s another plus for these lights then.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

I know this a HSO diary but it would be rude not to put a pic up of the 3 Seedism plants, his genetic haven’t let me down in the past and these 3 are looking really nice as usual.

Kush Valley Lemon Sorbets @ day 12

large.P1240098.jpg

Milk @ Day 9

large.P1240044.jpg

• Like 8

@diyledukI just watched that video dude, that is insane and don’t worry I won’t try that at home. I will put the two drivers in the tent though to help bring the temps up.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

@jadenugsCheers dude, it should be interesting with the new LEDs

Its day 14 today and I have just been in there at lights on and got a few photos of them this evening. As you can see they have stretched up quite a lot, this what happens when you have too many plants in you space and rootbound pots, they end up too tall and lanky, its nothing I cant handle but ideally there would be less plants and more room which should keep them shorter.

You will also notice I have given them a haircut down below, this helps with air flow around the plants. Finally I have LST the one Blueberry Headband cola that shot above the others to level the canopy.

Day 14

large.P1240100.jpg

large.P1240108.jpg

large.P1240114.jpg

large.P1240119.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 4

I have put the two waterproof drivers in the tent now, it seems a bit strange as I am used to keeping ballasts well away from water but I am assured that they will be ok getting a bit of water splashed onto them.

I have also dropped the light down to 20 inches above the canopy to try and get the temps up, its now sitting at 26c, I need to get the fans above the light blowing the heat down but the leads on the fans are pathetically short so I need to get an extension lead tomorrow to raise them up.

I have also upped the heat mat up a couple of degrees to 25c and I think I need a tube heater in there for lights off.

I have loads of photos of the male plant in flower and dropping pollen so I will update tomorrow on my little breeding project.

Diyleduk Custom Built 550W Scope Strips 

large.P1240131.jpg

large.P1240128.jpg

large.P1240139.jpg

large.P1240122.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 7