Sherbinskis The New, Pineapple Skunk Regs and some HSO Fems

This Green Crack is an awesome plant, she feels very heavy when I wobble the plant and her flowers are very frosty, I think she will be a very good yielder and I have read good things about this classic strains so looking forwards to seeing what she produces at the end.

Same feed as the others 3m Fishmix and 2ml Bloom, there is no need for any additives or boosters ect, get your environment right and you only need to feed base nutes in compost.

Green Crack @ Day 42

large.P1250120.jpg

large.P1250118.jpg

large.P1250127.jpg

large.P1250124.jpg

• Like 7

I know its a Humboldt diary but I have some Seedism genetics in there too, this Milk was a freebie and I am very impressed with her fat and heavy colas, she looks like being a big yielder of shiny white buds, its White Widow x Skunk#1 and is looking very nice indeed

Seedism Milk @ Day 42

large.P1250174.jpg

large.P1250186.jpg

large.P1250179.jpg

• Like 8

My pollen chucking adventures are looking like they are going to be a success as I have 4 branches that are filling out with seed as we speak. I was a bit nervous as I have never done this before and I was worried I was going to pollinate the whole crop so I only put pollen on 4 of the plants, next time I will brush them all as I have a ton of pollen left which is no in the freezer.

I put some on both the Pineapple Skunk females to make what I believe are called F2 seeds and I also hit The New and Seedism Milk to make some crosses.

I took some photos but they don't do it justice, there are a lot more seed pods than there looks in the photos. I need to get my macro gear out to get some better pics

Some Pollinated Branches

large.P1250162.jpg

large.P1250149.jpg

large.P1250047.jpg

large.P1250059.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 7

45 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

put some on both the Pineapple Skunk females to make what I believe are called F2 seeds and I also hit The New

Hey belch, glad to hear the pollen chucking has went well for you, an thing’s are seeding up (feels strange saying that last bit lol )

i think you could be on a winner here with The New cross, all reports on it are really positive, an ur happy with ur strong smelling skunk to work off...

getting interesting...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Smokebelch said:

there is no need for any additives or boosters ect, get your environment right and you only need to feed base nutes in compost.

Took me 15 years to suss this, now i only use fish mix, bloom and a bit if cal mag if required, bang on !

Edited by LA LUNA
  • Like 2

@LA LUNAIt’s liberating once you know this info isn’t it dude. 

Low doses are best too, since I started to feed no more than 2ml of Bloom my plants looks the picture of health from start to finish. No more lock out for me.

• Like 2

Just now, Smokebelch said:

@LA LUNAIt’s liberating once you know this info isn’t it dude. 

Low doses are best too, since I started to feed no more than 2ml of Bloom my plants looks the picture of health from start to finish. No more lock out for me.

Yes mate i grew coco for the most part with...

Liquid Silicone, 2 part base, calmag, pk boost, rhizotonic, phosphoric acid for ph down and whatever else the hydro shop told me i needed, it took me half an hour to mix up and ph a 10 ltr feed !, about 2 years ago i thought theres got to be an easier way ! Turns out there was !

My first compost grow was in all mix with fishmix and bloom and my plants have never looked as healthy, and taste far better in a spliff or vape ! The calmag requirement seems to be strain dependent to me some strains show signs of deficiency and others are fine without !

• Like 2

@LA LUNAI use a little bit of cal mag when needed as well dude. I also give them a couple of small feeds of silicon when they are in veg but stop after week 2 in flower.

I find most plants are happy with 3ml of Fishmix through flower but some need a bit more and some a bit less and all drop down at the end to 1ml.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Smokebelch said:

@LA LUNAI use a little bit of cal mag when needed as well dude. I also give them a couple of small feeds of silicon when they are in veg but stop after week 2 in flower. 

What calmag do you use out of curiosity?, i was thinking about amending the compost with something first but never actually got round to it, save me adding a liquid to the feed.

Your grows always look stunning anyway which proves it works a treat  :yep:

• Like 2

@LA LUNAThanks for the kind words dude. The one got at the moment is Magne Cal from Plant Magic. I only use it if I see symptoms, like you I find some plants need it and some are ok without. 

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

@LA LUNAThanks for the kind words dude. The one got at the moment is Magne Cal from Plant Magic. I only use it if I see symptoms, like you I find some plants need it and some are ok without. 

Mines the plant magic too, ha ha, brothers from other mothers !

Ive been thinking about adding gypsum or dolomite lime to the Allmix but never got round to it, my tap waters low ec and ph 7 so the plant only recieves whats in the compost unless i supplement it if it needs it.

• Like 2

@Smokebelch Hitting full bloom mode now and things look fantastic  ;)

Filling out a treat and great to see your first pollen chucking attempt has gone well  :yep:

Another 3 weeks maybe 4 for the Green Crack and your going to be one happy chap :cheers:

As expected another killer update  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

@Dinafem-MarkCheers for the kind words dude, yeah I couldn’t be happier with the way the pollen chucking is going, all the branches seem to be loaded with seeds, do they stack up on top of each other as flowering progresses or do you just get one layer of them?

After 12 years I now for the first time have a dedicated drying chamber so instead of chopping all at once which isn’t ideal I can now wait until each one is properly ripe before I harvest but yeah 9 to 10 weeks for them, I think maybe the horse shit smelling Pineapple Skunk Pheno may finish a bit earlier, not looking forward to chopping her, I might have to do that at 3am as I am in a flat.

Now I have dedicated flower, veg and drying tents all with fans and filters I will be doing constant flowering for the next six months so when one plant is harvested a new one goes in the flower tent to replace it. After that I am thinking of having 6 months break from it.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

After 12 years I now for the first time have a dedicated drying chamber so instead of chopping all at once which isn’t ideal I can now wait until each one is properly ripe before I harvest

I saw your latest addition to the growroom over on Insta brother  ;)

Definitely going to be very beneficial as you can now harvest as and when the plants hit peak ripeness  :headbang:

Uping your game, love it  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2