Sherbinskis The New, Pineapple Skunk Regs and some HSO Fems

Or how about Pineapple Skunk x Purps#1, maybe I should have a bash at some pollen chucking, I have Hundreds of Reg seeds in my stash, my problem is lack of space as I guess I would need another tent to isolate the male.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Smokebelch said:

Or how about Pineapple Skunk x Purps#1, maybe I should have a bash at some pollen chucking, I have Hundreds of Reg seeds in my stash, my problem is lack of space as I guess I would need another tent to isolate the male.

You would need a dedicated room to house the males mate and to do the breeding in ;)

Pollen outdoor travels hundreds of miles so indoor it can easily pollinate a crop :)

Might be worth looking into mate :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

looking great buddy, when i do my pollen chucking i put a male in 10 days or so before the chop of a crop along with the to be pollinated females then remove the male after a couple of weeks and add the next to be flowered plants so the seeded pollinated plants flower along side normal females just a few weeks behind. 

Very much looking forward to the great pics of the New mate they picked the right man for the job I reckon.

atb

• Like 8

@golf.007Cheers for the info on Pollen chucking dude and hopefully I can get some some nice photos of all of the HSO plants I have planned for this grow.

Sorry for the lack of updates on the Pineapple Skunk regs. I ended up germinating 4 out of 5 but unfortunately I managed to kill one when I forgot to check on them for a couple of days, it was only small and it dried out too much and shriveled up, I was lucky I didn’t starve them all as they were all very dry by the time I realised what I had done.

Not to worry, I still have 3 to play with and I will flower out two if I get 2 fems, I have some Dinafem Blueberry Cookies on stand by if none of these are fems.

Sweet Skunk Regs 

large.5C7E9B9A-66E5-4487-BB7B-4C2FCBA29510.jpeg

large.1775968A-39B9-47F9-9BB8-D0906BD811E0.jpeg

• Like 14

On 06/05/2019 at 1:49 PM, Smokebelch said:

Sorry for the lack of updates on the Pineapple Skunk regs.

No problem my friend, you've got a lot of diaries going on atm  ;)

Above the pictures it says "Sweet skunk regs" is this a mistake buddy? 

I assume so and imagine the pictures are of our Pineapple Skunk  ;)

Happy and healthy just what we want to see  :bong:

Have you done any breeding before mate?

This is something I rarely see on forums so super cool and will be very interesting to watch ;)

Thanks for the update brother  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

@HSO-MarkYeah sorry Mark, they are Pineapple Skunks, I haven’t done breeding before, will have to try and work out how I could do it, space in limited so have no room for anymore tents.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

@HSO-MarkYeah sorry Mark, they are Pineapple Skunks, I haven’t done breeding before, will have to try and work out how I could do it, space in limited so have no room for anymore tents.

I thought it was mate :yep:

Another room would definitely be needed imo for a breeding project. Need to keep those boy's isolated from the ladies  :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

@HSO-MarkYeah I know, could I keep a male on the windowsill this time of year for a few weeks, then when the next HSO lot are out of my little tent I could flower it out in there and collect pollen then I would kills the malevand brush a few buds on a future grow, could that work?

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

could that work?

In theory yes mate it should work. One thing I would do is research "pollen storage" etc as I'm pretty sure it needs to be stored the correct way prior to use :)

If you time it right you could keep the male outdoors, when ready pollinate your selected female. Then cull the male?

This should be a fun project and im sure if you used this content on IG you'll get some attention  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

Alright there @Smokebelch

Nice to see most of your pineapple skunk regs up and healthy.

I would second the suggestion that you would need a dedicated area for your males, unless you want too seed your whole crop, I did a bit of pollen chucking the other year using a male of paniks Super platinum  Gsc and my mother Gsc which I have had for years now, I had the male in a separate area for flowering, as soon as it had some bollocks I picked them off with tweezers and put them into a small plastic tub, then put it on the shelf in my shed, about a week later I had a look, gave it a little shake a bingo pot of dust, I then used a paint brush to transfer the pollen to the pistols, 6 weeks later loads of seeds, the only downside was seeds in every plant I was flowering, so that was purps no1, Black Dog, Quick Critical, and two diffrent gsc’s , So I have a few hacks to crack, well I have just popped the Qc hack the other day and both of them germinated so I am pleased, let’s just hope they grow into great plants.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Nice to see most of your pineapple skunk regs up and healthy.

I don't tend to get to watch many regular seed grows so this will make a nice change of pace  ;)

Going get super interesting if @Smokebelch decides to breed :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

I think @Smokebelch Is back hard at work so updates will be limited  ;)

I'm sure he will update closer to the weekend when time allows :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

@Jibba jabba Thanks for all that advise dude, I may give it ago, it’s very tempting. I am going to pop the fem seeds for this in around 2 or 3 weeks time and then hopefully sex these around that time too. 

Then when my flower tent is free after my current lot is dry any female Pinapple Skunks and the other feminised plants will go into the flower tent, vegged up for a month or so and then flowered.

That frees up my veg tent so I guess I could flower the male in there and collect the pollen. Would flower enough to give me viable pollen under T5s and how long does it take to produce the pollen? Also anyone know how long it can be stored for?

@botanicsCheers for the kind words dude, I am well tempted to do some pollen chucking so yeah it looks like I will be reading loads and learning new skills. It would also be nice to able to send some seeds in for subbies. Good luck with your Moby Dicks dude, I really liked it when I grew it out, it’s tasted amazing, it tasted of pine and was skunky too. 

@HSO-MarkYeah back to work on lates all week so will be not so active in here or Dinafem forum this week, I am looking forward to doing some regs again and thought as this is a HSO diary these would be ideal, I have hundreds of reg seeds in the stash so I need to start growing some out before the get too old.

The 3 Pineapple Skunks got potted up into 1 litre pots at the weekend and are loving the new compost and have put on a nice spurt of growth. I haven’t got time to get the camera out this evening but I did get a quick photo of them on my phone.

Pineapple Skunk Regs

large.84349668-51B5-4B45-865D-50CC61E13F9E.jpeg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 13

On 14/05/2019 at 8:30 PM, Smokebelch said:

The 3 Pineapple Skunks got potted up into 1 litre pots at the weekend and are loving the new compost and have put on a nice spurt of growth. I haven’t got time to get the camera out this evening but I did get a quick photo of them on my phone.

The picture is fine mate and more than expected due to your work schedule  :yep:

3 Pineapple Skunk potted up, looking good and loving life  :bong:

Thanks for the update brother, I know your super busy  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2