Sherbinskis The New, Pineapple Skunk Regs and some HSO Fems

Sorry for the lack of updates folks, I am still finishing my current Dinafem grow diary and also now have an IG feed to update too, its all go at Belches at the moment.

So the plan is to get my The New seeds and some other HSO seeds wet on Sunday evening so the long wait is nearly over and I can get cracking with my next grow.

In the mean time I have been veging out 3 Pineapple Skunk Regs and I can now 100% say I have 2 females and a male, perfect, 2 for flowering and 1 for a little breeding project. I have ordered a 90x90x60 prop tent to keep the male isolated from the rest. I have one question, I guess they only need separating when the male is in flower? if I keep it under t5 on 24/0 then is it safe to keep it with other veging fems in the same space?

This morning I have potted all 3 up into 3.5 litre pots with Plant Magic compost and sprinkling of Mycorrmax as they were getting a bit stressed in the small 1 litre pots. I have topped the two fems and cut the scraggly bits off the bottom, they look a bit sad this evening but I am sure now they have fresh compost to explore they will look a lot better in a few days time. I do have another question, should I top the male plant or leave it be?

I will be back on Sunday with some more photos of these Pineapple Skunks hopefully looking more perky and I will also do an update when I get the seeds wet.

Pineapple Skunk Regs 

large.P1230062.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 10

These are the fems, I have numbered the biggest and more vigorous plant  number 1, the other one is looking very sad and droopy, she was in the small pot too long so I think she will perk up now she has room to stretch her legs.

Pineapple Skunk Fem 1

large.P1230064.jpg

Pineapple Skunk Fem 2

large.P1230066.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 6

And here is the male, he is quite a nice looking plant and is proper smelly when rubbed, hopefully he will be a good dad, I don't know weather or not I should top him.

Pineapple Skunk Male

large.P1230068.jpg

large.P1230071.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 10

On 24/04/2019 at 9:05 PM, Smokebelch said:

Or how about Pineapple Skunk x Purps#1, maybe I should have a bash at some pollen chucking

Maybe ‘Purpsapple’ or ‘pineapple and custard’? sounds tasty either way brother. I’ll be watching with interest.

• Like 3

@Rick GrimesYeah I fancy trying him out with some Purps#1 also HSO The New x Pineapple Skunk could be a good one. It should be interesting as growing males is a new concept to me, in the past they all got binned.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

I don't know weather or not I should top him.

he is a nice looking lad, you dont have to top him you can flower him and store the pollen and use when your ladies are ready.

grows looking great btw

sam

• Like 3

@samhighThanks for the info dude, I have been doing some reading and it looks pretty straight forwards getting the pollen. I guess I can store it for a while, I have been reading people mix it with flour to keep it dry!

Just to confirm is it ok to keep a veging male plant with veging female plants on 24/7 lights on?

Also how much light do I need to flower the male out? Are T5s enough or do I need more?

• Like 2

Fine to keep them together but watch the male close just in case. T5 should do fine just keep it small or well trimmed out,

Toke...

• Like 3

@tokenrollNice one on the info dude, I guess I will be asking a lot more as the project progresses. I will be using my new prop tent for drying the early finishers in my current grow but once that's done and dusted I can use the tent to flower the male to get some pollen. Exiting times ahead as I feel I am about to take things to another level by making my own seeds.

• Like 4

@Smokebelch enjoy your new project im sure it will be a good learning experience. I for one have a big no more fecking plants sign imprint on my forehead lol. Wife thing hehe.

Toke... 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

Exiting times ahead as I feel I am about to take things to another level by making my own seeds.

you may turn out to be the next sherbinski, and make some bad ass strains, good luck with the project :smokin:

tons of info out there on breeding, just take your time to digest it. you can use rice for dry storage also 

i am available to test the pineapple custard lol

sam

• Like 2

On 01/06/2019 at 4:09 AM, samhigh said:

i am available to test the pineapple custard lol

I think a lot of UK420 members would be up for running "Purps#1 x Pineapple Skunk" :yep:

2 Pineapple skunk ladies showing their sex with one male, he should be good for your first breeding project mate ;)

Going get real interesting in here when The New by Sherbinski joins the party  :yep:

Looking good brother @Smokebelch:headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

2 Pineapple skunk ladies showing their sex with one male

Think i've seen a few videos like that.... :D 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, unity said:

Think i've seen a few videos like that.... :D 

What have I told you about those sites lol 

Hope your keeping that browser history clear  :yep: