Sherbinskis The New, Pineapple Skunk Regs and some HSO Fems

On 12/10/2019 at 1:36 PM, Smokebelch said:

@Rick Grimes@InTheSystem@Amo@jadenugsThanks for the kind words folks, I am loving all of the plants in this grow at  but yeah that Blueberry Headband is the nicest looking at the moment quickly followed by the PS Skunks. I am well impressed with these HSO regular females, I won the photo contest and as my prize I chose some more HSO Regular seeds, Chemdawg and Lemon Thai Kush, I cant wait to search through those, lemon flavour is one of my favourites in my buds so I am going to try and find a lemony male to harvest some pollen from.

@LeafneckWow what a nice compliment, that made my day I when I read that, thanks dude. That Skunk you used to get sounds like it was awesome dude, although I like feelgood weed the best a bit of edgy shit from time to time is fun too. I cant wait to see what she tastes like. It was straight up putrid farm yard slurry but now its mauturing its more like fresh horse shit and its starting to smell more sweet and fruity.

All of the plants are still looking very nice, I have dropped the Fishmix down to 2ml on each plant but still feeding 2ml Bloom.

The Blueberry Headband is looking like its will be finished soonest and I am hoping to chop her next weekend at 8 weeks, I think one of the Seedism KVLS wont be far behind but every thing else I think may be 9 to 10 weeks, Seedism Milk I suspect will go over 10 weeks. Its all speculation of course but over the years you get an eye for these things, it will be interesting to see if I am right. Just for the record out of the Fems in the 6 litre pots the Green Crack feels the heaviest and by quite a lot.

The plants are 7 weeks old today so I went in the tent this morning just after the LEDs went off and got a bud shot from each of the HSO plants and a bonus shot of Seedism Milk.

One interesting thing to note is the double headed Blueberry Headband cola, I never topped it, that happened naturally.

Blueberry Headband @ Day 49

large.P1250337.jpg

Pineapple Skunk (Shiny) @ Day 49

large.P1250326.jpg

Pineapple Skunk (Smelly) @ Day 49

large.P1250330.jpg

The New @ Day 49

large.P1250333.jpg

Green Crack @ Day 49

large.P1250344.jpg

Seedism Milk @ Day 49

large.P1250347.jpg

1st Picture. :woot: What did you feed her? How can I do that? lol

• Like 4

On 06/11/2019 at 6:15 PM, Smokebelch said:

large.P1250751.jpg

On 06/11/2019 at 6:15 PM, Smokebelch said:

The New @ Day 63

large.P1250713.jpg

hey mate or anyone reading this, just a quick general growing question, this is abt all plants that turn the leafs purple or black not just urs, only used those pic’s as examples,

When a plant turns it leaves dark purple or more black like, does that leaf become useless, none effective for photosynthesis, like a yellow leaf ?

my pie’d mind thinking haha

• Like 4

On 15/11/2019 at 8:38 PM, Amo said:

When a plant turns it leaves dark purple or more black like, does that leaf become useless, none effective for photosynthesis, like a yellow leaf ?

Hello mate ;)

When the leaves turn a dark purple or even to a black. They still remain healthy and best left on the plant's  :yep:

I can understand why you would think they could no longer be viable as in nature as "Autumn/fall" approaches the same thing happens and then the leaves fall away. With a cannabis plants the purple is a genetic trait which does tent to show even if temps don't drop. Don't get me wrong, cold temps can help but in general if genetic they will still show colour. 

The only time I would remove if not part of a defoliation regime is when the leaves turn yellow and are very easy to pull from the stem :yep:

Hope that helps mate?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

When the leaves turn a dark purple or even to a black. They still remain healthy and best left on the plant's  :yep:

This was the main point in my thinking, an as you say I was thinking along the autumn leaves thingy, that it was like them browning an falling away...

59 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

The only time I would remove if not part of a defoliation regime is when the leaves turn yellow and are very easy to pull from the stem

This is generally the regime I try to stick too, an now I know yellow leaves are different to purple or blackish leaves, an that they are still useful to the plant, I guess that was my main question...

cheer’s dude...

Edited by Amo
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

Great way to spend  a couple of hours reading through this :) apologies for spamming your like box, once started couldn't find a reason to stop :D

Thanks for taking us on your journey really interesting, great plants and super photos to boot, fantastic all round :yep: 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Just stumbled across this diary and what a great read! I was interested cos I have a few Pineapple Skunks regs and wanted to see how they grew and smoked. It's a real shame this diary seemed to end prematurely like many of the best ones do! Great read anyway and I hope Smokebelch did well! Peace. 

• Like 1