Sherbinskis The New, Pineapple Skunk Regs and some HSO Fems

1 hour ago, Smokebelch said:

Adam showed me a video where they are in a fish tank under water and still working, awesome.

Now that's what I call a tried and tested product and faith in your creation  ;)

Glad you took cuts buddy :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Today is day 28 so 4 weeks in flower under my new Scope Strips and I couldn’t be happier, every plant in the tent is looking healthy and the flowers are frosting up way more than usual.

I got a plug in watt meter and both of the drivers are pulling just over 252w each so 505w in total so I have another 45w in back up if need be.

I have the lights 16 inches above the tops and my temps are running 27c to 29c.

HSO & Seedism @ Day 27 

large.P1240480.jpg

large.P1240486.jpg

large.P1240489.jpg

• Like 9

The New is a nice looking little plant but I have to say the stars of this show are the two Pineapple Skunk regs I have got in flower.

These two big old girls were veged for 4 months and are a bit rootbound in the 11 litre pots, they need watering every other day going from saturated to bone dry in that time. Its a lot of work but I think they have the potential to yield 5oz+ so it’s worth it.

I have two phenos which I call the Shiny and the smelly. 

The Shiny Pheno is a really beautiful looking plant, her foliage is deep green and very shiny looking, she looks like a rubber plant that has been polished up.

She is very branchy and bushy and has multiple long colas on her, she smells of skunk and citrus fruit and as you can see she is very frosty.

At 4 weeks getting fed 2ml Bloom and 3ml of Fishmix and she is loving it.

Pineapple Skunk (The Shiny Pheno) @ Day 27

large.P1240364.jpg

large.P1240365.jpg

large.P1240375.jpg

large.P1240379.jpg

large.P1240384.jpg

large.P1240386.jpg

large.P1240390.jpg

large.P1240394.jpg

• Like 8

The Smelly Pheno is a more sturdy less branchy lady and she stinks and when I say that I mean she proper reeks just like a skunk strain should do, my big Mountain Air is really earning its keep this time around.

If I touch her buds my whole flat then reeks of skunk weed, there is some cheese genetics in the mix of this strain and this Pheno stinks like cheese does. It’s Skunky cheesyness but also very fruity as well. A very nice Skunk plant from a pack of reg seeds, very happy with her as most modern skunks I have had have been severely lacking in the stench dept.

day 27 and she is currently being fed 2ml Bloom and 4ml of Fishmix. 

Pineapple Skunk (The Smelly Pheno) @ Day 27

large.P1240399.jpg

large.P1240408.jpg

large.P1240411.jpg

large.P1240444.jpg

large.P1240415.jpg

large.P1240424.jpg

large.P1240427.jpg

large.P1240434.jpg

large.P1240438.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 10

Both "smelly" and "shiney" phenos of our Pineapple Skunk look fantastic mate :yep:

So glad you did a "regular" strain definitely makes a nice change of pace  ;)

Certainly frosting up a treat which very well could be attributed to the @diyleduk:yep:

Seeing some amazing grows with the boards provided by this company  :headbang:

@Smokebelch Looking good brother  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

On 9/22/2019 at 5:17 AM, Smokebelch said:

The New is a nice looking little plant

is the new in flower?  

the pineapple skunk look great, my ogkz is real shiny, looking good brother belch

sam

• Like 3

@samhigh Yeah The New is day 33 today, mine is quite small, never stretched really and won’t yield much. It’s nice and green though, don’t need much food.

I can’t really smell much as the two skunks are overpowering everything else in the tent.

I will get them all out this evening and get some photos of each plant.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

@HSO-MarkCheers for the kind words dude, yeah I am so glad I popped these HSO regs, I wasn't really expecting much being disappointed with all the modern Skunks I have grown out before.

These two ladies and the male I flowered are extremely healthy and vigorous and the flowers proper stink, one of them is dangerously smelly and I will chop her at 3am, it’s the smelliest plant I have every flowered I think. It’s got that putrid cheesy cheese smell along with skunk and fruity berryness. They look like they will be big yeilders too.

Today the postman delivered my prize from the HSO photo contest and I chose more HSO regs Lemon Thai Kush and Chemdog both are 5 packs of regs, they should be interesting search through next year.

I will get the camera out this evening for an update, in the mean time I have started my little pollen chucking project this week

The New x Pineapple Skunk Anyone? 

large.P1240551.jpg

large.P1240555.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 9

7 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

mine is quite small, never stretched really and won’t yield much

sounds like you have the pheno sarg had. my 2 were more gsc had a x2 stretch. sarg did say she was very good, will give you a good idea if you like her. she may  just surprise you mine is excellent.

12 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

I can’t really smell much as the two skunks are overpowering everything else in the tent.

got to love the skunk taking me back to the road kill days

sam

• Like 4

@samhighI read Sarg epic diary this morning and I think I have a similar pheno, if the final flowers are quality the the yield don’t really matter and he was well pleased so I am sure it will be nice.

Honestly mate the Smelly pheno of Pineapple Skunk stinks bad, it’s so strong it’s almost putrid, I love it. It’s what a Skunk plant should be like.

Unfortunatly its not that old school road kill stench but more cheesy and sweet but man it’s strong, it’s gonna be one of those that a tiny nugget left out will stink the house out like some smoked a blunt in the flat. 

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

The New x Pineapple Skunk Anyone?

Mmmm yes please sir, lol 

After hearing ur thoughts on the pineapple skunk an The New, along with other ppl’s The New smoke reports, I’d say your on a winner there m8

I wanna be there for testing :skin_up:

New Belch Skunk... :wassnnme:

Good luck with the pollen chucking dude...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

Smelly pheno of Pineapple Skunk stinks bad

hard to tell your buddies you dont have any more when they smell it through the bag stashed in your pocket. :yahoo:

bad part is even people who dont smoke knows exactly what that smell is lol 

forgot ask you was your male stinky, and did you dust the stinky pheno with him? 

sam

• Like 3

@AmoI brushed the whole branch of the New with lots of pollen so hopefully I will have enough to send in for subbies.

@samhigh The Male was nice and he did stink and yes I have brushed a bit on each of the Skunk females for some F2 seeds. 

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 5