Humboldt Seed Organisations "Exclusive" Tester Thread.

On 05/06/2018 at 6:41 AM, smokie1 b c f c said:

you can always chuck a male outside mate till needed. or just under sunlight under a window will do to keep a male in veg in summer. i leave them in my kitchen with the small window open under sunlight, and the kitchen cfl light at night, works a treat, tho i live on my own so i can get away with it mate. touch bud/ wood. lol 

lol missed this..

Thats not a bad idea! But to be honest im still in the stages of growing where im scared if i keep a male all my plants in my flower tent automatically hermie lollollol

Atb

JJ

• Like 4

Unfortunately I will be ditching any males I get as I don’t have the room to keep males, it’s hard enough finding space for a prop tent and small flower tent.

• Like 4

It should work out about 10 weeks or so veg time for my first go with the tester strains.. This is going to be fun lol

I think il pop 10 seeds and choose the best 4 to undergo Some HST bondage and uber topping lol

• Like 4

Mine will be getting a long veg as well, planning on growing out some monsters.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 4

On 03/06/2018 at 2:46 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Hello mate :yep:

For this 1st run I think we have enough member's but as said previously I hope to turn this into a concurrent new test grow adventure. So we will be adding new strains as they become available and new member's. 

With this being a "test" for the "exclusive tester thread" I needed to pick growers I know, Who have done previous grows and I know they will deliver what's needed ;)

Keep a look out as new strains are added :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Thanks for taking the time to respond mate :-) 

i totally get your logic and thought that would be the case but I’ll keep asking lol

I am well on with my first grow and couldn’t be happier with things so far, I really need to get a diary up to share what I’m doing and hopefully put myself in a better place for next time,as id love to be part of this :-)

Cheers and take it easy ;-)

• Like 3

Can’t wait to get my hands on these beans. Every time the postman comes I’m like a big kid lol 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

Can’t wait to get my hands on these beans. Every time the postman comes I’m like a big kid lol 

I'm exactly the same, 3 weeks left on my current bunch hopefully.

• Like 3

I have around 3-4 weeks until my veg tent in empty but i have a little space under my ruck fan that i can germ the beans lol

Edited by JamJar
  • Like 3

I know a lot of you are waiting to get started myself included but due to a small delay seeds will go out this week :yep:

I'm going to say you'll all have seeds within the next 14 days. We are dealing with a totally different pace with Humboldt country. With the outdoor season well underway and half the HSO team in Germany at an expo this has slowed things down even more. 

Sorry guys as I know your all eager to get started. I'm told that they will go out early this week and as soon as I know more I'll update with info. 

All should go out at the same time along with a few cool items just for the testers :bong:

Again, sorry for the delay all. As soon as I know more I'll update  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 5