Humboldt Seed Organisations "Exclusive" Tester Thread.

Hello all :bong:

This is a project I've had in mind for along time. Now I've got the go ahead let's get this exciting project off the ground :yep:

As some will know we are going to be doing an "Exclusive" test program here on UK420 for unreleased HSO strains. 

These will be "test" strains. Not yet publicly available and will give the chosen members a chance to try out some very highly sought after strains month if not years before we bring these strains to market.

For this project we want 10-15 growers who will do fully documented grows and provide detailed feedback throughout the grow. 

The seeds provided will be regular seeds.  Each member will get 10 seeds and we will be starting with these 4 strains :bong:

large.20180504_214624.png

So far I have these members who will be taking part in this adventure  ;)

@Smokebelch

@GreengoStarr

@Breezus

@Crentz

@golf.007

@JamJar

@zztopbudz

@crticalcontent

If you 8 want to send me you mailing info via pm that would be greatly appreciated and I'll get this info sent to the states and seeds out asap :yep:

You can pick 1 strain or all 4 but don't just have the seeds for the sake of it :yep:

So we have 8 confirmed members. We need 5-7 more :yep:

If you would like to be considered for this test program. Please submit your name here then myself and the HSO team stateside can check out your past work :bong:

Let's get this rocking and show the HSO team what the UK420 community can do with some of the best genetics in the world.

I don't see how this can go wrong :headbang:

Will look out for your pm,s from the growers named above :yep: and look forward to bringing more members into this test team  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 14

@nl5 Can you commit to a fully documented grow my friend? 

If so I'll add you to the list ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

Hell yeah:thumsup:

Thanks @HSO-Mark for making this possible, to say I'm excited about this would be an understatement:D

I'd like to run all four but with my setup I don't it's going to be possible, I'm in the process of building a 6 maybe 8 site aeroponics system for the 2x2 tent so I can pop these seeds and sex them before going into the dwc system in the 4x4:yep:

My thinking is run 2 strains with two plants each in the 4x4 with one of each strain under the truenorthernlighting 240 watt wing led fixture and one of each strain under the two Migro 107 watt leds:yes:

Edited by Crentz
  • Like 4

I'm going to let this full up for a few days then I can go through and sekect the chosen members. 

If not chosen. Don't worry I hope to turn this into a revolving thread. Adding new strains as they become available and adding more testers as needed  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 6

@Crentz That decision would be yours brother  :yep: And the order you grow them is also upto you. If you want all 4 then do back2back test grows that would work  :bong:

Now,  I know 4 strains are available but if stock runs low or we run out of 1 strain then this can not be helped  :bong:

You all know I'll do my best to get you your requested strains  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

@nl5 Can you commit to a fully documented grow my friend? 

If so I'll add you to the list ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Awesome. Yes I’ll do a weekly write up, with pictures when it gets interesting if that’s acceptable.

• Like 7

@HSO-Mark

Excellent stuff brother , since I'm going to be focused on a single strain (Platinum Yeti) can I get 2 packs as I'm wanting to run up to 9 females in Max 6.5's so hopefully see all the phenos likely to get thrown out .

:yinyang:

Pm incoming and thanks again :oldtoker:

@HSO-Mark If I can get a pack of all 4 I can germinate 5 of each so start off with 20 plants and go from there. It would be nice to get 2 of each for an 8 plant grow. If I get more fems they can go in the following grow.

PM is on it’s way dude.

• Like 3

Well that's by far the fastest I've got names in lol

You guys are definitely eager :yep:

Just waiting on

@JamJar & @zztopbudz:yep:

Then I'll focus on selecting 5-7 more :headbang:

Will not sekect more until next week to allow more members to see and get involved ;)

This is going to be epic  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 5

well done mark on yet another kind offer mate ...  i look forward to seeing how well these grow mate ...:yep:

• Like 3