Humboldt Seed Organisations "Exclusive" Tester Thread.

Mine never arrived either dude, I have asked mark to take me off the list until they can sort themselves out. Its a real shame as they could have had a nice flower show of their genetics on here.

Its not Marks fault, I have spoken to him on PM and he is just as gutted as we are especially after all the effort he has put into this little project.

• Like 3

Can we get a definitive answer for all of us who are still waiting for these beans? Have they been sent? Seems humbolt are slipping in the shipping department big time! I was expecting some bubbas gift for the pot noodle too and they ain’t even coming from the USA are they, somethings a miss. I’ve managed to secure sponsorship from intense nutrients for this diary too!! What’s going wrong man? I’d sack the guy in charge of shipping it’s not rocket science. Either they’re coming or they are not. Sorry to be blunt but it’s long in the tooth

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

Can we get a definitive answer for all of us who are still waiting for these beans? Have they been sent? Seems humbolt are slipping in the shipping department big time! I was expecting some bubbas gift for the pot noodle too and they ain’t even coming from the USA are they, somethings a miss. I’ve managed to secure sponsorship from intense nutrients for this diary too!! What’s going wrong man? I’d sack the guy in charge of shipping it’s not rocket science. Either they’re coming or they are not. Sorry to be blunt but it’s long in the tooth

This is what I'm trying to get to the bottom of brother, it's really frustrating me and to tell the truth this is one project I wish I had not started. 

When we are told that seeds are sent out I expect that to be the case, then I'm told again a second delivery is arranged and the 1st task back from vacation (what 4 weeks ago) now the lady I was chatting with has gone part time and passed this project to another person. 

I think it's best to call this a bust. I will reach out to the main boss at HSO to express how we have been treated here.

Personally I would start other projects boys as we are not getting anywhere with this.

Give me 48 hours to get a reply. If nothing then I'm going to close this thread off as it's waisting time at this point which is unacceptable  :(

Sorry boy's, I've tried, tried and tried again.

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

@JamJar if they ever do brother. 

Let me see what the main man says. 

You ever get the feeling. This was a bad idea?

I thought it would be great for all involved. I was wrong :(

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark

Damn, I feel your pain, bro.

You can't say you didn't try, but it's not making HSO look too great on the board!

I, for 1, am not too upset as I've already started another grow, but for those that have been waiting on these, my heart goes out to you all!

• Like 4

Just say also that Mark has arranged many shipments of seeds I have won from Dinafem comps and every single shipment from Spain has arrived on my doormat with no hassles.

This is Humboldt who are dicking us around and not Dinaferm in Spain or Mark in the UK.

Its a shame for the guys who did get them too as it would have a nice big community all growing out them together.

I have some fast flowering strains from Dinafem all say 50 to 55 days so I am going to have a crack at those now instead.

Thanks for trying Mark.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 3

It’s a shame for you bro because your a top lad and this was an exciting prospect indeed. When you attach your name to a project and it doesn’t come through, they are letting you down @HSO-Mark not just us and I’d be pissed off if I was you. You done well to build hype for them over on this board! Literally all they had to do was post the seeds, you boxed everything else for them. Part time lady etc etc are these guys amateurs 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

It’s a shame for you bro because your a top lad and this was an exciting prospect indeed. When you attach your name to a project and it doesn’t come through, they are letting you down @HSO-Mark not just us and I’d be pissed off if I was you. You done well to build hype for them over on this board! Literally all they had to do was post the seeds, you boxed everything else for them. Part time lady etc etc are these guys amateurs 

I even gave the option to do 1 package to me with all seeds in and I was willing to pay out of my pocket to ship your seeds out. It's like £2 for track and sign x 15 that's £30 which is not an issue.

It's really frustrating to get it all set up to have it fail. I'm chatting with Ras truth to see what can be done as this is totally unacceptable. 

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

• 5 months later...

Apologies for the lack of an update.

Ended up with two seeds germinating, one in a pot noodle, another potted up and put on 12/12 at 9 inches high. Timing was bad, the summer heatwave did not help and I yielded about an half ounce from the pot noodle. I'll dig out the photos. Was away for a few months so could not log in here. I used a 50/50 mix of worm castings and soil. Should have went hydro as its the only way to really tease a couple of ounces out of such a small footprint root area.

I took clones off the two plants of course but there is where my troubles began. One plant was 100% Indica. Kind of a diesel/earthy smell and atypical short and stout kind of plant. Nice purple overtones towards the end. I'd say it is a very nice smoke. Tastes a lot better than it smells.

The other plant just seemed to grow and grow, it stretched like an original Jack Herer. I did not have too many plants so gave them love and care and kept an eye on them. Other plants are long established.

Sadly, towards the 9th week, everything was ready apart from the tall Bubbas Gift. I let it go for another 10 days and could have left it for maybe 12 weeks. This plant, I presume, had put out some unwanted gifts in the form of male flowers. They were not visible as most seemed to be embedded in lower buds. Due to the plant being in a corner and the position of the fans, I was lucky as only a few plants near the BG got pollinated. The BG itself was seeded heavily on lower buds. Other plants just have the odd seed, found two in about an ounce of bud so nothing remotely bad.

I've had worse. Anyone growing long enough is going to come across this problem.

Its a shame as the BG which grew like a Sativa has a lemony taste and looks like a good yielder. I grew out some other seeds and have to say the HSO seeds gave the most vigorous plants. Whilst other seed plants struggled with nute overload, the HSO coped well.

The smoke off the Sativa like Bubba is really nice, quite unexpected off something that is a almost pure Indica. But, grow out 100 seeds of Sativa and Indica and you will see examples that could be from the other genus.

If I was a villain, I'd be starting up my own seed company right now. Well, so far I have maybe 500 seeds or so.

I'd call it Bubbas THOT (that haze over there)

They will be for outdoors just for laughs, I've grown the odd seed in a bud but its very hit and miss unless its a male plant that has got your ladies a few hundred or thousand buns in the oven.

Will report back with photos.

Well done to the winners!

You guys!

• Like 1