Humboldt Seed Organisations "Exclusive" Tester Thread.

14 minutes ago, Fonz said:

@HSO-Mark

A thought :unsure: but I know nowt about Instagram :naughty: is it possible !  To have an account that could be accessed by multiple users i.e. your test growers?  A collective place they could upload to :naughty:

As I said tho I'm clueless :blub:

This could be done yes.  With 1 account and each member knows the password it's do able but not sure if advisable.

Might be better with separate accounts per member  :yep:

@Crentz has a great account and as said thebudgetgrower on IG  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

hi all, while online today i seen hso's page come up on f/book. so i was looking through the countless pics of great buds/plants, and i found a few pictures of the platinum yetif2's that were the making of these f3s we are getting i think, here are the pics all 3 are platinum yetif2 the bud pic is yeti f3.

@HSO-Mark hope you don't mind me putting the pics up, but i seen them and thought why not bro. :skin_up:

large.5b217c7fa1db8_platinumyetif2.jpg

check out this platinum yeti f3 bud shot below folks, looking full of resin just like the girl scout cookies:yinyang:

large.5b217c943e997_platinumyeti.jpg

pic of the p/yeti f2 bud with the f3 seeds inside, popping out one is ready to grow. come to me babys il grow you well. lol 

large.5b217cbd11172_pyeti.jpg 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

hi all, while online today i seen hso's page come up on f/book. so i was looking through the countless pics of great buds/plants, and i found a few pictures of the platinum yetif2's that were the making of these f3s we are getting i think, here are the pics all 3 are platinum yetif2 the bud pic is yeti f3.

@HSO-Mark hope you don't mind me putting the pics up, but i seen them and thought why not bro. :skin_up:

large.5b217c7fa1db8_platinumyetif2.jpg

check out this platinum yeti f3 bud shot below folks, looking full of resin just like the girl scout cookies:yinyang:

large.5b217c943e997_platinumyeti.jpg

pic of the p/yeti f2 bud with the f3 seeds inside, popping out one is ready to grow. come to me babys il grow you well. lol 

large.5b217cbd11172_pyeti.jpg 

Of course I don't mind mate :yep:

What I'll do is get some shots together from past grows with strains used to create the one's you will all be testing  :yep:

That platinum yeti f3 looks like pure fire though  :bong: a bit like a strain I'm smoking at the moment "Jaffa caked cookies" has that purple shimmer  ;)

Very tasty these cookie crosses  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 6

thought youd be ok with it bro. yeah the cookie crosses im liking so far, i run d/p colorado cookies, thats a blueberry auto x cookies, and the tastes from them were great real sweet candy shop taste,with a touch of blueberry. this humboldts em dog im smoking a pure joint of now is just pure flavor rite to the roach. 

that jaffa caked cookies is spose to be a real fruity smoke, fair play bro smoke one for me. :yinyang:

yes some info on the mums and dads on making the tester strains would be kushty mate. i think there are gonna be some great smokes from them all, but im sure my fave will be the platinum yeti. and gift of fire, thats what they will be to use all, a gift of the fire kush. lol good name that gift of fire. :skin_up:

all the best mark, and happy smoking on them jaffa buds you lucky fooker. lol 

come on humboldt get them magic beans sent over the pond, there be a few going strait into dirt for me. cant wait on them little gems to land like everyone else in the thread. :yinyang:

• Like 5

now when the letterbox flaps open i dont want any of you kissing the postman in happiness they are already wary as in the last week you are a lot more happy to see him/her with the usual "gas bill" post lol 

best of luck people will be watching with envy ;) 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Breezus said:

Oh I'm becoming a curtain twitcher at post time lol ...

I think most of us are, I'm not sure what I'm more excited for, my upcoming harvest or that package coming through my letterbox

• Like 4

Right,

I should have said this before  :yep:

All being well seeds/testers will go out today or tomorrow but that's not 100% guaranteed. 

I'll be notified when they have been sent and I promise as soon as I know if that be 3pm or 3am I'll get it up here so you are all not curtain twitching lol

Things do go slow in Humboldt county  :yep:

Sorry about the delay gents let me see if I can find anymore postage info out  ;)

Kind regards

Mark..

• Like 6

what the bloodclartt agwan with the seeds n ting bredda. hopefully them comin across the barder with a new high grade n ting mon. lol 

just messing bro, been smoking too much em dog, :yep::punk:

ohh ive been bored today so been online looking at stuff and i really like this wallpaper from humboldt. thought id drop it in here. be good to have stickers of this, to stick onto your pots and mark on what strain they are. just a thought like, a stoned one, normally good when under the herbs influence. :smokin:

edit to add i forgot the wallpaper. lol 

wallpaper-hso-12.jpg

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

be good to have stickers of this, to stick onto your pots and mark on what strain they are

Stickers will be included brother and we might just be cooking something up for labelling plants with the right seedbank logo :yep:

Maybe plastic for Dina and wood for HSO. It's coming but take,s a bit of time  :)

I'll check my HSO email soon to check if seeds are on way ;)

Thanks for your patience gents from both me and the HSO team ;)

Kind regards 

Mark...

• Like 8

1 hour ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

add i forgot the wallpaper. lol

Showing why em dog is a potent lady lol

Don't worry brother I do it all the time :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

As promised I said I would update when I knew more :yep:

Seeds are "officially" on their way  :bong:

Should land in the next 7-14 days then we can get this project started  :haveadab:

Thanks for your patience all :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 9