Humboldt Seed Organisations "Exclusive" Tester Thread.

Oh im defo up for this lol

I have a tent full of 6 different strains in flower and a veg room half full of Lemon Thai kush and Chemdog.. And a couple of others lollol

After that i can run a cycle with the test strains id like to take cuts and run Some cuts also so il have the room running test strains for a fair few months. As for what strains to choose i have no clue i think i would like a lucky dip @HSO-Mark can you send me a random pack of your choice please :D il PM u now 

Oh and i have to say the list of growers is getting real intresting.. Each have there own style the tests are going to be Well covered

Atb

JJ

• Like 4

2 hours ago, nl5 said:

Yes I’ll do a weekly write up, with pictures when it gets interesting if that’s acceptable.

This is a good point.. Im starting to loose my marbles sorting through countless seedling pics that look all the same lol

Edited by JamJar
  • Like 5

@nl5 A weekly update with pictures will be perfect my friend  :yep:

I'm really looking forward to this project :yep:

Will definitely make a change of pace for me and this is going to be great for the UK420 community  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 6

@HSO-Mark

il av a blast at these if im eligible my friend il document the full grow along with my debut bubbas gift journal

respeect brother

weedouk420:bong:

Sorry mate you need to have atleast 1 completed grow on UK420  ;)

We hope to keep this going constantly. Bringing in new strains and new growers so there is lots more opportunities in the future  ;)

Everyone who has sent details whuch will be the 8 named. Your details have been passed to Humboldt ;)

I'll let you know when I know they have been sent  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

Im ready for new beans.....but not eligible yet..

I will be watching those Platinum Yeti diaries with great interest tho I must say.....best of luck boys 

:yep:

• Like 4

new thread for the new strains. don't forget me @HSO-Mark il do them proud brother. i can start them strait away too. i wont let you down, il grow them organicly in soil. 

i have a 2 x 600w hps grow and my dr120 600w hps tent. so plenty of space for these mate. shall i drop you a pm bro ? 

cheers:skin_up:

• Like 3

@smokie1 b c f c Waiting for a pm reply mate then I'll submit your info to Humboldt  :bong:

For the other testers seeds will go out this week direct from Humboldt county and will Not require a signature  :yep:

As more info comes to me I'll post here :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

Gonna be interesting to see how their new strains work out, lots of reading to do between the Dinafem and Humboldt diaries. Been a cracking year for new strains.

• Like 6

@HSO-Mark Hi Mark hope all's well with yourself and good to see your project kicking on :thumsup: 

Just a little thought :mmmmmmm: and was mentioned by jam jar "Stickers" sent out with your tester packs , iv found them useful in my pmd and #1 picture's. 

• Like 3

@Fonz I can do sticker packs from within the UK mate. I have boxes of Dinafem designs and I'll get some HSO stickers sent my way. I'll also ask Humboldt to include but as said we are dealing with 2 different entities  :bong:

Stickers are no issue :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

@Fonz I can do sticker packs from within the UK mate. I have boxes of Dinafem designs and I'll get some HSO stickers sent my way. I'll also ask Humboldt to include but as said we are dealing with 2 different entities  :bong:

Stickers are no issue :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

What about an HSO banner?? A nice back drop for full plant pics etc 

:skin_up:

Just now, Breezus said:

What about an HSO banner?

I don't think I can swing this mate :(

The HSO stickers are more banner shaped in design.

Are you thinking more of a HSO back drop banner?

Kind regards 

Mark..

1 minute ago, Breezus said:

What about an HSO banner?? A nice back drop for full plant pics etc 

:skin_up:

My thoughts exactly  get the hso logo and web site  into every picture 

• Like 2