Humboldt Seed Organisations "Exclusive" Tester Thread.

@HSO-Mark do we have any more info on the strains mate?

Platinum Yeti will be popped strain away i may throw in Some gift of fire alongside them to make up numbers :)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Micky3651 said:

Probably too late but I’d absolutely love to get involved with this if possible!

ive recently broken my virginity in regard to growing and havent ran a grow diary on here yet, but what a great place to start ;-)

id run your strains exclusively in my cmh setup and I’d love to give something back to this brilliant community by sharing the journey of these very exclusive strains.

please let me know what I need to do, I’m not ashamed to beg if needed lol

cheers 

Mike

Hello mate :yep:

For this 1st run I think we have enough member's but as said previously I hope to turn this into a concurrent new test grow adventure. So we will be adding new strains as they become available and new member's. 

With this being a "test" for the "exclusive tester thread" I needed to pick growers I know, Who have done previous grows and I know they will deliver what's needed ;)

Keep a look out as new strains are added :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

13 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

Bubbas fire f2(bubbas gift x white fire og)

Platinum yeti f3(platinum cookies x yeti og)

Bubba 76 (pre 98 bubba x Afghan 76)

Sour 76 (sour diesel x Afghan 76)

i moved the genetic info over from the first hso tester thread, as i kept going back to it to look at what's in what. so thought id drop it in here. 

with these genetics above in the mix, i just had to pick the gift of fire, being a white fire og cross, and the platinum yeti f3 sound nice, gsc x yeti og. mmm i thinks there is gonna be some killer smokes from these genetics lads. :yinyang:

am i correct thinking that the white fire og is also called the wifi cut ? or am i way off the mark. lol ain't up to date with my usa clone only's at the min. 

either way they sound rite up my street, anything away from the skunks is good for me at the min, ive got bored of the skunks, and love my og kush hybrids lately. the fire og kush seeds i grew were some dank dense kush nugs, so this white fire og used in the gift of fire sounds my flavor for sure. :skin_up:

Thanks for bringing this over brother. 

I did make a mistake though with the bubbas fire which is actually gift of fire f2 :yep: (bubbas gift x white fire og) 

large.20180504_214624.pnglarge.20180503_204637.png

@JamJar What info do you need mate and I'll reach out to Humboldt  :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

@smokie1 b c f c The white fire og or Wi-Fi og is the best representation of OG kush I've tried mate. Full on kush flavour and a high that's well high lol

Very strong and a great OG kush representation. Aptly named as it is pure fire ;) crossed to Bubbas gift your in kush heaven  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

@Crentz Sure mate I'm putting a list together and will ad this to it :)

We want

Flowering times 

Pheno variance 

Veg rate

Feeding etc

I'll get this info sorted ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 6

@HSO-Mark

I agree , I'm really only needing an idea on structure ( Xmas tree etc ) to plan appropriate training or in my case SOG 

:yinyang:

PS in truth it doesn't matter as it will all come out in the test so blind is ok by me ... very decisive today lol

2 hours ago, Crentz said:

@HSO-Mark thanks mate:yep:

I can't help but thinking we should be working most of those questions out for ourselves though?

Well that is kind of the point mate. What you have to remember when I've done test grows before with Dinafem technically they were not test grows rather pre release strains which had undergone vigorous testing.

This is totally different. The strains may make it some may not. These are what I would call "beta" seeds. Not fully worked out but close, possible tweeks will be made and this is where this test comes in :yep: and you guys who will be testing :)

You will be amongst a very small group of around 100 grower worldwide to try these strains and essentially will decide the future of these strains whilst showing the world on a public forum what these potential HSO strains have to offer ;)

I think it will be a very positive experience and one I'm very excited to bring to UK420. You've never let me down before and I know we have picked the testers well :bong:

Hopefully I'll get my HSO sister to come in also to offer advice etc but as she is a big outdoor farmer time maybe limited buy I'll try. 

Maybe for a q and a ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 6

Good luck all, look forward to seeing the Platinum Yeti :) Just out of curiosity @HSO-Markdo you know if the Geistgrow strains will ever make it over here? Geistgrow OG and its crosses look a bit special.

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 3

@nudger36 Geist has quite a few breeding projects on the go and I'm sure some will make their way over here and some maybe even tested by the uk420 community  :yep:

Let me ask if the Geist OG is available via Humboldt. I know it is not available yet via the HSO brand :)

I'll see what I can find out mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

@HSO-Mark Very cool mate, I'm really excited to get going on this. 

The fact that there's strains that we will be growing that most people will never probably get to grow makes it much more exciting:D

• Like 3

Here you go :)

Info as requested and what we will be looking for from this first round of testing  :yep:

"We are mainly looking for grow logs documenting details such as:

- Germ rates
- Male : Female ratio
- Grow set up: humidity/temperature/soil solution/nutrients used
- Size of plant/pot size
- Harvest yield
- Any other notes touching on problems in the garden, successes, etc.

And here is some more information on the strains :)

Bubba 76:
(76 Afghan x Pre-'98 Bubba Kush)
49-56 days
1.3-1.5 lbs/m2
Thick foliage, slow vegetative growth. Stretches 20% into flowering.Well defined flavor and aroma, accompanied by nuances of earthy kush, coconut, pachouli and a slight touch of sour fruit gas. Its soothing effect is potent and long-lasting

Sour 76:
(Cali Sour D x 1976 Afghan)
63 days
500 g/m2
Medium growth. Stretches 40-50% during flower cycle. Develops large, compact buds. A combination of earthy diesel and gas.

Platinum Yeti F3:
(Platinum Yeti x Platinum Yeti F2)
60-63 days
500 g/m2
Amazing uniformity and tendency to love SCROG. Doubles in size
during flowering. Sweet and gassy taste.

Gift of Fire F2:(Gift of Fire F1 x Gift of Fire F1)
Gift of Fire F1: (Bubba Kush x Gods gift x Fire OG Bx3)
Despite being almost purely indica, this cross between Fire OG and Bubba’s Gift produces functional and uplifting effects with a mild body high. Given its strong indica genetics, this sweet, fruity strain is surprisingly well-suited for daytime creative activities. Gift of Fire will flower in approx 6 weeks.

Hope this helps! Gift of Fire F2's are a brand new release. So I pulled this info from our F1's. Hopefully we can gather more accurate data for F2's after all our testers have a chance to grow this out.

I have added the last tester, and will now be closed for any new submissions. Hopefully these will all head out promptly. :-) "

There you go all the info requested and this will close the first round of testing requests. We have around 15 members which we think is good for this first round :)

This is going to be epic  ;)

Kind regards

Mark..

• Like 8