Humboldt Seed Organisations "Exclusive" Tester Thread.

1 hour ago, JamJar said:

I have around 3-4 weeks until my veg tent in empty but i have a little space under my ruck fan that i can germ the beans lol

They will be with you before your beg tent is empty that I'm confident in :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Micky3651 said:

Thanks for taking the time to respond mate :-) 

i totally get your logic and thought that would be the case but I’ll keep asking lol

I am well on with my first grow and couldn’t be happier with things so far, I really need to get a diary up to share what I’m doing and hopefully put myself in a better place for next time,as id love to be part of this :-)

Cheers and take it easy ;-)

Get a diary up my friend then we can see what you can do + you'll get a lot of help from the community  :yep:

As said I hope to make this a recurring thread with new strains and new growers being added ;)

Keep checking back mate and pleas get a diary up so we can follow along :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

no need to say sorry bro.:yinyang: its all good mate if there getting sent this week some time, id guess end of next week maybe, if not the week after. 

i must admit im glad i know, as ive been checking the mail like mad. lol just like others on here. these seeds are gonna be great to grow out online. i want to make some videos of my grow, as im bored of pics, with a video i can show the buds closer and stuff:smokin:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

no need to say sorry bro.:yinyang: its all good mate if there getting sent this week some time, id guess end of next week maybe, if not the week after. 

i must admit im glad i know, as ive been checking the mail like mad. lol just like others on here. these seeds are gonna be great to grow out online. i want to make some videos of my grow, as im bored of pics, with a video i can show the buds closer and stuff:smokin:

Videos are a good idea, would show the scale of my grow better. 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

i want to make some videos of my grow, as im bored of pics, with a video i can show the buds closer and stuff:smokin:

That would make a great addition and as they say "a picture tells a thousand words" so a video shots at 30fps will surely tell a more in-depth story :yep:

Will you be uploading to YouTube then embedding into UK420? Or maybe Instagram then the HSO accounts can follow along :bong:

Again, sorry for the delay gents I'm assured they will go out this week. @Crentz Have asked for the addy change brother just waiting for confirmation  :bong:

As soon as I get more info or any info for that matter I'll drop it all in here  so everyone is updated :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark. 

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 4

Thanks mate, 

We will get them whenever we get them, no pressure;)

Just the address change I'm more concerned about:yep:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Crentz said:

Thanks mate, 

We will get them whenever we get them, no pressure;)

Just the address change I'm more concerned about:yep:

I'm on it mate and should have a reply today :bong:

Can't see it being an issue and thank you all for being cool about this  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

yeah @HSO-Mark im thinking maybe make a instagram account in a blag name, just for weed growing videos. or upload them to youtube. :v:

• Like 2

@smokie1 b c f c Great idea mate and a great way to document your grows  :bong:

Several UK members use Instagram with success I would never say who as like yourself they use different names to keep anonymous :bong: if that's a thing these days lol

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

@HSO-Mark

A thought :unsure: but I know nowt about Instagram :naughty: is it possible !  To have an account that could be accessed by multiple users i.e. your test growers?  A collective place they could upload to :naughty:

As I said tho I'm clueless :blub:

• Like 3