Humboldt Seed Organisations "Exclusive" Tester Thread.

On 30/05/2018 at 2:37 PM, HSO-Mark said:

@smokie1 b c f c Waiting for a pm reply mate then I'll submit your info to Humboldt  :bong:

For the other testers seeds will go out this week direct from Humboldt county and will Not require a signature  :yep:

As more info comes to me I'll post here :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

@Crentz You'll find the answer here mate :yep:

No signature required  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

well chuffed im in this tester crew. lets get the humboldt county high grades growing everyone. il be germing some as soon as they land. :taz:

my em dogs are flopping all over the shop with some fat colas. and the amhersts. the em dog has a taste i like, real bubba kushy, with a chemmy aftertaste. deffo keepers, and now with these new regular seeds to test il be saving a few good looking males to cross into these em dogs and amherst. and send some seeds back to humboldt as a thank you.:yinyang:

lets get the show rolling. i cant wait for these to land:toot:

:skin_up:

• Like 6

Im really excited too :) id say another week and il be ready to pop Some beans.

Whats everyones Plans? Are you each sticking to 1 strain at a time or guna do a few of each at the same time? 

Atb

JJ

• Like 3

good question @JamJar think il pop some platinum yeti, and some of the gift of fire x gift of fire first lot, then the other 2 after there done.

its going to be good doing a pheno hunt growing these out. plus the males make it more fun,as we can make hacks of our own. :yinyang:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

think il pop some platinum yeti, and some of the gift of fire x gift of fire first lot, then the other 2 after there done

Great minds...

Bubbas fire f2(bubbas gift x white fire og)

Platinum yeti f3(platinum cookies x yeti og)

Bubba 76 (pre 98 bubba x Afghan 76)

Sour 76 (sour diesel x Afghan 76)

i moved the genetic info over from the first hso tester thread, as i kept going back to it to look at what's in what. so thought id drop it in here. 

with these genetics above in the mix, i just had to pick the gift of fire, being a white fire og cross, and the platinum yeti f3 sound nice, gsc x yeti og. mmm i thinks there is gonna be some killer smokes from these genetics lads. :yinyang:

am i correct thinking that the white fire og is also called the wifi cut ? or am i way off the mark. lol ain't up to date with my usa clone only's at the min. 

either way they sound rite up my street, anything away from the skunks is good for me at the min, ive got bored of the skunks, and love my og kush hybrids lately. the fire og kush seeds i grew were some dank dense kush nugs, so this white fire og used in the gift of fire sounds my flavor for sure. :skin_up:

• Like 3

This is Awesome!!! Can I have a grow please? I've two abandoned diarys on here but I have other documented grows elsewhere on a site that's country specific. Can do outdoor and indoor.

Please consider me, I have the space and the time. 

Thanks

Cheers

db

Edited by DaggaBoy
Omission of a sentence
  • Like 1

Probably too late but I’d absolutely love to get involved with this if possible!

ive recently broken my virginity in regard to growing and havent ran a grow diary on here yet, but what a great place to start ;-)

id run your strains exclusively in my cmh setup and I’d love to give something back to this brilliant community by sharing the journey of these very exclusive strains.

please let me know what I need to do, I’m not ashamed to beg if needed lol

cheers 

Mike

• Like 1

Going to pop gift of fire & sour 76 first:yep:

I'd like to match up two strains with similar flowering times but we don't know that so I'm just guessing. 

• Like 1

Nice too see this is up and running now. I am planning on running 2 of each of the 4 strains in an 8 plant multi strain grow.

• Like 1