Bubbas gift pot noodle grow

On 08/08/2018 at 1:28 PM, highlo said:

hopefully the get even bigger by chop day, that's a day I'm looking forward to lol

More weight will go on my friend I'm confident in that :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

Hi everyone another wee update as the buds develop, they're really swelling up now and coated in trichs :P, it can't be long now till I start flushing, I'll need to find my microscope and check the colour of the trichslarge.DSC_0216-1683x947.JPGlarge.DSC_0218-1683x947.JPGlarge.DSC_0220-947x1683.JPGlarge.DSC_0221-947x1683.JPGlarge.DSC_0222-1683x947.JPGlarge.DSC_0223-1683x947.JPGlarge.DSC_0224-1683x947.JPGlarge.DSC_0225-1683x947.JPGlarge.DSC_0226-1683x947.JPG

• Like 7

Just wondering how long of a flower to give this, are people finding 8 weeks or is it better or let it go for 9, I'm wondering when would be best to start flushing 

• Like 1

hey hey hey ...ref ..wheres the pot ....that could be sat in a dustbin of quality soil ...(if it is man you fucked up lol ) 

looking rather decent for the pot that little lot ..(im only kiddin ^) 

i have to say it did suprise how nice a smoke it is ..so im a little jealous i didnt top mine first time round ..but 2nd times  a charm 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, highlo said:

Just wondering how long of a flower to give this, are people finding 8 weeks or is it better or let it go for 9, I'm wondering when would be best to start flushing 

itll only flower for so long ..due to the root size ..and it looks like your there already so id be flushing now 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

hey hey hey ...ref ..wheres the pot ....that could be sat in a dustbin of quality soil ...(if it is man you fucked up lol ) 

looking rather decent for the pot that little lot ..(im only kiddin ^) 

i have to say it did suprise how nice a smoke it is ..so im a little jealous i didnt top mine first time round ..but 2nd times  a charm 

Shit your on to me......lol that's good to hear man I can't wait to get to try this strain, it does smell lovely, that's a nice idea going for a re veg on her, it can't be a bad idea to get 2 harvests from the one plant, 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

itll only flower for so long ..due to the root size ..and it looks like your there already so id be flushing now 

I am on my 7th week now so I was thinking the same, I have some nutes mixed up so was considering using them up as their last feed then just pH water

• Like 2

nah just water ...or you`ll have the snap crackles and pops in the smokes .

remember your dealing with a very small root space ..you could dilute the nutes right down in preparation for a reveg though if you were going that route .

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 5

20 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

Thanks man I'll start with water from today onwards, not long to go now lol, reveg would be fun but Im going to need to pack my tent away for a while now due to home check ups, pain in the ass 

• Like 1

I found my microscope and the trichs are mostly 50/50 clear and milky with the odd Amber but really only on the pistils, food has all stopped now aswell and am just flushing her with water with a pH of 5.8, one week or 2 week flush is my last thought on this one, I'll gauge it on how she handles just water and hopefully chop her at about 50-60% Amber trichs, buzzing to test this one out :smokin:

• Like 3

Looking in fantastic shape  :yep:

Rely impressed in the bud structure and great to read the flush has begun.

Another 7-10 days will see this pot noodle adventure concluded, I must say this is a super effort and definitely in the top three so far ;)

Not long now my friend  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 20/08/2018 at 7:09 PM, highlo said:

I'll gauge it on how she handles just water and hopefully chop her at about 50-60% Amber trichs, buzzing to test this one out :smokin:

A heavy leaning indica strain with 60% amber trichomes, now that's going to stick you to the chair lol

Can't wait for you to try this strain, have you tried bubbas gift before mate @highlo? Or will this be your first time.

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Looking in fantastic shape  :yep:

Rely impressed in the bud structure and great to read the flush has begun.

Another 7-10 days will see this pot noodle adventure concluded, I must say this is a super effort and definitely in the top three so far ;)

Not long now my friend  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Thanks very much mate @HSO-Mark for the kind words and again for letting me take part in this it's been a fun grow and the strain really has handled its torture well lol