Bubbas gift pot noodle grow

Firstly a big thank you to @HSO-Mark for organizing and giving me the opportunity to take part on this competition, this will be my first time growing in a pot this size so fingers crossed it goes to plan, seeds have been soaked and put in a 1" rockwool cube to germinate , once roots show I will plant them into their noodle pot and the fun will begin , setup is a 1m2 tent under 600w mh and HP's for flowering , it will be growing alongside 3 other plants, considering mainlining this for a bit of fun and hopefully see some nice fat colas , good luck to everyone involved

Edited by highlo
  • Like 6

Thanks for getting you potnoodle adventure up and running mate :)

Solid plan :bong:

This is going to be a challenge but also fun for the community  :bong:

Thanks for playing along and good luck  :yep:

Fingers crossed for 100% germination and I'll drop back in on the next update to see how you are fairing  :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Well so far one shoot has appeared and I've stuck it into its first and final pot ( king size Bombay bad boy) lol was going to wait for more roots but that may not be a great idea in this size of pot, bit of a setup change as well ( not by choice) I have been confined to the loft to grow my plants which having a 2m tall tent isn't ideal lol I have had to use it at half height with the tent baggy at the top, but it looks like it'll do the job 

• Like 2

Its a mini Hempy style with perlite at the bottom 1.5" and then 100% fytocell for the rest, never used it before but read some good things about it on here so thought I'd give it a try, seems to be working well so far, it's holding onto water well enough inside my heated prop which is currently at a window before going under the mh, I may have to source an air cooled light for this grow as I'm in the loft now so I'm going to let them get a little bigger before they go in the tent, too scared of frying them while I dial in the environment lol

• Like 3

I've got my tent setup in the loft now, 400w mh in my parabolic with 5" extraction and filter and temps sit at 24c , this fytocell really holds onto water , its been 3 days and inside the propagator it still doesn't need watered, the wee seedling is looking good in it , no signs of over watering and not a lot of top growth yet so the roots must be doing their thing establishing their mass in the noodle pot, let's hope this product turns out better than the noodles were lol its got to taste better 

• Like 2

For a minute their I thought you was growing in snow!! lollol fuck me im high as shit right now lol 

good luck man!

• Like 4

lol it does like fake snow my girlfriend thought the same lol

Well so far not so good, out of the 3 seedlings I have on being this noodle grow, only one looks to going OK while the other 2 have shriveled up and have light pale leaves almost burned looking, I'm thinking its because of the low humidity that's caused this, unfortunately because I'm in the low now temps were too high (over 30c) under the propagator so I had to remove the lid, the fytocell is still wet to touch but they look like they're not drinking , I'll get some photos up

• Like 3

The temps are sitting around 26 mostly with it being at 28 max occasionally, lamp is around 3ft from the plants , I'm just using water ph'd to 6.0 with some rhizotonic so my only guess is because I've taken the humidity dome off the propagator :unsure:

• Like 3

Thats some crazy looking fluffy medium ! You can save those they still have green it may just take some time. better dry than too wet. I would stop watering until the pots dry out pretty good. Water will just hurt them more at this point.

• Like 4

Not knowing fuck all about growing in that medium I’d hazard a guess and just let the roots develop before giving them major soaking. But I myself have no clue like I said I thought it was snow and thought that temps would’ve been an issue lol only joking bro. Maybe your ph is outa whack? 

• Like 3