Bubbas gift pot noodle grow

Some very nice vegative growth and she's handling these high temps with no problem what so ever  :yep:

Looking really good in here and this is definitely going to be one cool flower show :bong:

When do you plan on going into flower mate (12/12)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Some very nice vegative growth and she's handling these high temps with no problem what so ever  :yep:

Looking really good in here and this is definitely going to be one cool flower show :bong:

When do you plan on going into flower mate (12/12)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Hi mate she really is putting up with everything she's been a dream to grow, she got switched to 12/12 on the 25th of June

Quick someone call a medic we have a girl down  :scared: large.DSC_0061-1184x2104.JPG a bit of sad news today, I was doing quite a bit of maintaining on my other plants, lots of lst on them and training them where I want them, after this I felt the fan should be higher up and better positioned so I began tying it onto a side pole where I needed it to be and then it happened..... :crybaby:, somehow I managed to bump the top bar off my tent and down it fell right into the middle of my little angel and snapped the main stem right down the middle at the first split :wallbash:, I'm absolutely gutted about this but not all hope is lost as I have recovered a similar damaged plant on one of my first grows where I snapped the main stem in half when a filter fell on it, as you can see I used a bit of gardening wire to hold the plant together and wrapped the cut with plasters as I couldn't find electrical tape, I have also untied the wires holding the split side down to let it recover, can't believe this has happened right at the switch into flowering but I have faith in her, she's took this amount of torture so far so everyone hope, pray, do a raindance with me lol she'll pull through 

• Like 4

:rofl:

Cracked me up that did, @highlo

sorry about that mate, with me keep killing seeds and you snapping your stem :rofl:

We’ll get there in the end, once I grow some roots:rofl:

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

I had this happen to me last week, :wallbash: I saw a guy use gorilla glue on a shrub in his garden so I gave it a crack. It works a treat, a week later the plants showing zero ill affects and the wound is completely sealed from any moisture. Can't recommend it 100% until she's finished, but so far it's looking good

• Like 2

Thanks for the gorrila glue tip I didn't know that could be used, I'll probably just leave her be this time though, I don't fancy unwrapping her lol definitely need to pick up a tube for future 

I’ve done it before, dropped a filter on a few plants mid flower lol, in actual fact I fell through the loft ceiling and just chucked the filter lol plants bounced back you know but the mrs was bent out of shape for weeks lol 

• Like 3

I think it's mainly just a panic at the time and the fear of losing it after so much work gone into the grow, they are hardy little buggers though and I have to say any stem that I have broken before has always recovered and grown stronger

• Like 2

One day in she strangely doesn't seem too affected, I will watch her over the next week and see how she does

• Like 3