Bubbas gift pot noodle grow

Hi all the time has finally come to give this bubbas gift noodle plant the chop :yahoo: trichs are probably about 50% Amber but she looks ready at this stage so I'm sure she will be a nice smoke, buds are dense and super sticky I could climb glass now lol, total wet weight was 66.6g lol (I promise I'm not making that up) creeped me out a bit lol, definitely just grew out the Devils lettuce with this one, expecting it be around 21g dry but ill weigh it all again in about 10 days curing,  here's her final pics.......... large.DSC_0303-2104x1184.JPGlarge._20180904_195334-2104x1996.JPGlarge.DSC_0301-1184x2104.JPGlarge.DSC_0305-1184x2104.JPGlarge.DSC_0308-2104x1184.JPGlarge.DSC_0309-1184x2104.JPGlarge.DSC_0311-2104x1184.JPGlarge.DSC_0317-1184x2104.JPGlarge.DSC_0318-1184x2104.JPGlarge.DSC_0320-2104x1184.JPG

• Like 10

Her second clone was also chopped down today and yielded a nice 42g wet so hoping 0.5 oz once she's dry, I can't wait to try this strain now :yahoo:a smoke report will immediately follow, thanks again @HSO-Markfor letting me take part in this noodle challenge, a challenge it sure has been but its probably been my most fun grow at the same time, good luck to everyone still going, I'll keep popping in on your diaries from time to time :smokin:

• Like 5

On 04/09/2018 at 8:21 PM, highlo said:

Her second clone was also chopped down today and yielded a nice 42g wet so hoping 0.5 oz once she's dry, I can't wait to try this strain now :yahoo:a smoke report will immediately follow, thanks again @HSO-Markfor letting me take part in this noodle challenge, a challenge it sure has been but its probably been my most fun grow at the same time, good luck to everyone still going, I'll keep popping in on your diaries from time to time :smokin:

It has been a pleasure mate. You've done a great diary, lots of detail and a nice end reward. 

I know it was a bit of a challenge but you battled through and came out with a nice end outcome. 

Loved following this diary, when the time is right please drop back in with your thoughts on our Bubbas gift  ;) your going to love her ;)

Thank you again for taking part in the 1st HSO pot noodle challenge, I'm hoping we do this again, if we do would love to have you along for the ride  ;)

Enjoy your harvest my friend  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Thanks very much mate and I definitely will enjoy the end product, the buds are drying nicely, 7 days now and getting there but still spongy, hoping to be able to try a bit of her in a few days, I can say bubbas gift is definitely one to grow again as she was a very hardy strain and took a lot of training well and easy to feed, its been good fun this challenge and I would definitely be up for another one in future, lots of cool ideas have been put into practise with everyone involved 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys I hope your all doing well, the time has come to be a judgemental bastard and criticise this smoke lol, after 17 days of drying racks in temps around 15c-18c with a humidity that stayed around 60% - 70% that's the bubbas gift ready to be rolled up and sampled :yahoo:, I'm not a connoisseur of the highest degree but I will try my best to give as much info as I can for the purpose of this diary, looks from this strain are very appealing with the majority of the buds being dark green with a lot of purple hues, she's a pretty flower for sure, smell is pungent sweet and musky with a sharp aroma of dark berries and taste is similar to the smell, it's lovely and smooth and full of flavour with hints of grape aswell, effect of this strain is very body focused and gives a lovely relaxing feeling all over, a proper sink into a couch and chill out strain, perfect for a night of watching long mind blowing documentaries about alien abductions lol or so I have found, thanks again @HSO-Mark , this grow has been a blast and I'm really enjoying this bubbas gift now, I'll definitely be growing this one again for sure :smokin: 

• Like 5

@highlo Thanks for dropping back in and ending the diary in style  :yep:

Can't wait to see what you can do with Bubbas gift in your typical set-up and no restrictions. I knew you would like this strain :yep:

Thanks for taking part brother. Been a great diary with a nice outcome ;)

I hope we do this again and if we do I hope you'll participate  :bong:

Until your next adventure  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

It's not often i get around to doing the rounds lol so I've saved my fave till last.

@highlo Gotta say I love the way you spread her out, Takes a keen eye and a sharp mind to visualise how you want a lass to bend to your will.

Nice skills buddy, Enjoyed your diary :yep:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Resonance said:

It's not often i get around to doing the rounds lol so I've saved my fave till last.

@highlo Gotta say I love the way you spread her out, Takes a keen eye and a sharp mind to visualise how you want a lass to bend to your will.

Nice skills buddy, Enjoyed your diary :yep:

Thanks very much mate @Resonance I'm glad you enjoyed it :smokin:

• Like 1