Bubbas gift pot noodle grow

On 24/09/2018 at 9:10 PM, highlo said:

Yeild was 66.6g wet weight which when dried came to 20.3g 

That's a super outcome mate. Considering all the restrictions you have done a fine job :yep:

Thanks for the diary my friend. Any thoughts on the end product? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

On 9/18/2018 at 7:13 PM, highlo said:

...she's a pretty flower for sure, smell is pungent sweet and musky with a sharp aroma of dark berries and taste is similar to the smell, it's lovely and smooth and full of flavour with hints of grape aswell, effect of this strain is very body focused and gives a lovely relaxing feeling all over, a proper sink into a couch and chill out strain, perfect for a night of watching long mind blowing documentaries about alien abductions lol ..

:rofl::spliff::rofl:

• Like 2

On 27/09/2018 at 1:43 PM, HSO-Mark said:

That's a super outcome mate. Considering all the restrictions you have done a fine job :yep:

Thanks for the diary my friend. Any thoughts on the end product? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

Thanks very much mate, I'm more than happy with that aswell, I expected about 7 - 8g dry when I began, averaging 1g a branch, so I was pleasantly surprised, she's getting nicer by the day aswell and had a week of sealed curing while I was on holiday there, was nice to cone home to some good smoke :smokin:

• Like 2

@highlo This was more about a bit of community fun and just growing in a fun way ;)

The big yields were not expected but with that said some of you have yielded more than I imagined  ;)

It was more taking part, growing in a way that was challenging but still fun and that's exactly what we have done  :yep:

Thanks for taking part brother and I hope you'll participate if we do this again  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

@highlo This was more about a bit of community fun and just growing in a fun way ;)

The big yields were not expected but with that said some of you have yielded more than I imagined  ;)

It was more taking part, growing in a way that was challenging but still fun and that's exactly what we have done  :yep:

Thanks for taking part brother and I hope you'll participate if we do this again  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

It definitely did pull the community together and there have been some very creative ideas in all these diary's, it's nice to know I'll never look at a pot noodle the same way again lol, thanks for letting me take part I'd be well up for it again :smokin:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, highlo said:

It definitely did pull the community together and there have been some very creative ideas in all these diary's, it's nice to know I'll never look at a pot noodle the same way again lol, thanks for letting me take part I'd be well up for it again :smokin:

It has brought the community back together which was very cool to see and the creativeness of the members is amazing :yep:

I'm sure this is something we will do again, probably in 2019 and with both HSO and Dinafem seeds  ;)

That should be fun :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1