Bubbas gift pot noodle grow

To avoid having to water daily, I usually put a decent drip tray under any small pots and bottom feed/water. This way you can load a bit extra into the tray and not have to water daily.

• Like 3

@buddage Are you interested in taking part in this community fun? 

Sounds like you have a plan. If you want to execute it I'm only a pm away  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Things are going well so far even with the high temps over 30c and she is a bit thirsty but obviously due to the temps so not a problem, I have stripped off all growth under the 3rd node , mainline shape is getting there lol , I hope the rest of you are having as much fun with this 

• Like 1

Looking in excellent shape and one very healthy looking bubbas gift  ;)

She look happy, healthy and progressing well  ;)

Thanks for the update mate ;)

I'll drop back in on the next to check progress out  ;)

So far looking spot on  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

I'm impressed how well this bubbas gift is coping with the high temps, still hitting over 30c daily but it doesn't seem to be affecting her too much, I have tied down her 2 main stems and topped each side again , the plan is to top once more for 8 main colas , let them recover and flip to 12/12 :skin_up:large.IMG_20180605_222907-1200x1600.jpglarge.IMG_20180605_222913-1200x1600.jpglarge.IMG_20180605_222937-1458x1944.jpglarge.IMG_20180605_222853-1200x1600.jpg

• Like 7

Nice job on the training mate and she's handling those high temps no problem what so ever  :bong:

Looking really good at this stage and can't wait to watch this develop :yep:

Thanks for the update mate  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

How much longer to you plan on vegging for before 12/12 mate

7-10 more days?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

I'm thinking more of another 4 to 6 weeks at least, I'll top these new growths for 8 then let her recover and get a bit bigger before switching, it may come sooner than that but this is my first go at mainlining so not sure how long the process should take but I am erring on the cautious side and letting her recover some time between stages

• Like 2

6 hours ago, highlo said:

I'm thinking more of another 4 to 6 weeks at least, I'll top these new growths for 8 then let her recover and get a bit bigger before switching, it may come sooner than that but this is my first go at mainlining so not sure how long the process should take but I am erring on the cautious side and letting her recover some time between stages

I'd start flowering a bit sooner mate because of the small pot but up to you mate hope it works out 

• Like 1

Another update on the noodle grow, the 4 mains have grown on a bit now and got topped again today so now its time to wait for the 8 new growths to start building themselves up so I can tie them down and let them grow with plenty of their own space , I know with the pot size it will be best if I could flip them earlier but I don't have a separate flowering tent so I have to let my other ones fill out a bit more before flipping, this one will hopefully be a nice strong plant by then as well large.IMG_20180615_183843-1458x1944.jpglarge.IMG_20180615_183852-1458x1944.jpglarge.IMG_20180615_183911-1458x1944.jpglarge.IMG_20180615_183905-1458x1944.jpglarge.IMG_20180615_183901-1458x1944.jpg

• Like 4

will you have the root space i wonder ..all the best with it .

• Like 2