Bubbas gift pot noodle grow

Lovely looking girl mate, I'm sure she'll heal in no time :)

Good luck for the rest of the grow!

• Like 3

Ah no! She'll be fine though if the joint is kept supported I reckon, a lot of torsion could be applied from higher up inadvertently. She's still going to look great, any signs of pistils? 

• Like 2

Almost 1 week since her traumatic experience she is doing absolutely fine, she's drinking plenty and still looking healthy, strangely this didn't seem to affect or slow her growth down, bubbas gift seems to be a fighter, good for clumsy growers should be a selling point for this strain lol she's also starting to show her flowers :yahoo:

large.DSC_0092-1683x947.JPGlarge.DSC_0093-947x1683.JPGlarge.DSC_0094-947x1683.JPGlarge.DSC_0095-947x1683.JPGlarge.DSC_0096-947x1683.JPGlarge.DSC_0097-947x1683.JPGlarge.DSC_0098-947x1683.JPG

• Like 7

Another update on the 8 headed girl, she is doing her thing splendidly so I thought I'd show her some love and got her a nice ring in the hope she'll recognise this sign of affection and put out her big buds lol does that work for plants???? large.DSC_0106-1683x947.JPGlarge.DSC_0107-947x1683.JPGlarge.DSC_0108-947x1683.JPGhappy growing :smokin:

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys hope your all doing well, not a lot more to report but things are still going well with this one, I've tied her onto the ring now and she's starting to push out some nice buds, still small just now but there looking nice and compact so hopefully they'll grow out into some nice dense colas, such a lovely smell from them as well, sweet and almost fruity, to me they smell a bit like bassets fruit salad chews lollarge.DSC_0145-1683x947.JPG

• Like 9

might want to adjust the feed or is it the heat giving them a yellow leaf edge colour ?

• Like 3

Cheers mate I did think the same and backed them off to 3ml instead of 3.5, she's been on that dose for a while and seems to like it

• Like 1

On 27/07/2018 at 10:26 PM, highlo said:

she's been on that dose for a while and seems to like it

She's loving that does of feed mate :yep: and starting to develope into a very nice looking plant :yep:

On 15/07/2018 at 8:35 PM, highlo said:

good for clumsy growers should be a selling point for this strain

I'll try to add this to her strain guide lol

Things are looking in tip top shape mate  :yep: keep doing what your doing as it is working  ;) the 8 topped girl is on track.

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

Onto her 5th week of flower now and still going strong, her buds are filling out nicely and starting to smell beautiful, 2 to 3 more weeks of feed now and then flush till harvest, I think she is crying out for more root space though its been a fun grow training this little plant, I'll definitely be trying out this technique with a few pot ups for some larger plants in future, here's a few pics of her now large.DSC_0181-1683x947.JPGlarge.DSC_0180-1683x947.JPGlarge.DSC_0179-1683x947.JPG

• Like 7

blimey riley thats some shenanigans ..turned out pretty successful id say 

• Like 4

Really nice as you hit the half way mark of the flower phase  :yep:

Those buds are swelling up fantastic and the multiple bud site approach is definitely now paying off  :yep:

One of the nicest pot noodle challenge bubbas gifts we have seen (so far) :yep:

Thanks for the update mate. Keep them coming as those buds develope.

Can't wait to see how this ends  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Really nice as you hit the half way mark of the flower phase  :yep:

Those buds are swelling up fantastic and the multiple bud site approach is definitely now paying off  :yep:

One of the nicest pot noodle challenge bubbas gifts we have seen (so far) :yep:

Thanks for the update mate. Keep them coming as those buds develope.

Can't wait to see how this ends  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Thanks very much for the kind words, and thanks again for the opportunity to grow out this lovely strain, I will do mate, hopefully the get even bigger by chop day, that's a day I'm looking forward to lol they smell beautiful 

• Like 1

On 06/08/2018 at 4:21 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

blimey riley thats some shenanigans ..turned out pretty successful id say 

Thanks very much mate I'm pretty happy with her as well, especially for my first go at mainlining

• Like 4