vince suffered for his art ,hso pot noodle comp entry

vince noir rock n roll star

On 22/06/2018 at 11:44 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

hopefully quite a few years with any luck ..

lol 

• Like 2

Looking good in there ...I appreciate the time it must have took using a different font , did you use one of those techs pens to write on screen with??:oldtoker:.  Think Crayola make them for Apple....

• Like 1

i had an i.t come in and alter the mainframe or some shit ..cost a fortune apparently ..ive billed the neighbours blaming it on their fancy wifi .

• Like 2

She's starting to bud up a treat buddy ;)

How many weeks into bloom are you now mate?

Also, thank you for doing the various shots from various angles it really does give a better view of what is being achieved  :)

Nice work so far. Now come,s full on flower mode  :haveadab:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

On 26/06/2018 at 6:20 PM, HSO-Mark said:

She's starting to bud up a treat buddy ;)

How many weeks into bloom are you now mate?

Also, thank you for doing the various shots from various angles it really does give a better view of what is being achieved  :)

Nice work so far. Now come,s full on flower mode  :haveadab:

Kind regards 

Mark..

i believe were at the 6.5 week spot ..from seed @HSO-Mark 

today she got a shot of maxicrop seaweed extract with added tomato fertiliser in it .i find this stuff is like a rocket booster to buds ..but you only need one or two weeks worth ..with a pot noodle i suspect the one feed of this will be enough to get her through without using anything other than the seaweed ..

temps been a bit high today and yesterday ..but shes tucked in amongst other plants ..

the trick now is to make sure she dont dry out every 8 hours ..oh the madness of it all .

ive also done something i never normally do ..taken a pics of the root mass out of the pot .just a very quick inspection and one picture .

large.DSCN0410.JPGlarge.101_5385.JPGlarge.101_5384.JPG

theres some light bleachin going on ..which im sure is how i got a bald spot on me head .the sun light bleaching my hair til it fried to a crisp and jumped ship .

2864422381_c11bc9afc0_b.jpg

• Like 5

sunday update time ..its bloody hot out ..its bloody hot in ..

the pot noodle oodle has started to show light bleaching and a lack of mg ..no suprises there really so today along side her water she will have a teaspoon of growmore with added ca/mg and seaweed ..i dont think another feed will be needed to see her to the end then ..just regular seaweed and water ..and let her flush out her colours ..talking of which ..green or yellow ..i say green but wife says yellow .

btw it stinks of weed .large.101_5421.JPGlarge.101_5419.JPGlarge.101_5420.JPGlarge.101_5418.JPGlarge.101_5422.JPG

i might even reveg her if shes any good ..

• Like 7

On 01/07/2018 at 10:31 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

steady as she goes captain .

Very steady mate :yep:

Now at roughly 7.5 weeks from germination so around 5 weeks into the official flower stage. Even grown normally she would be running out of steam now so the added feed with be most definitely appreciated  :yep:

Looking good in here with about 4 weeks left in this grow. @vince noir rock n roll star would you agree my friend? 

Thanks for the update mate I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

it might even be a bit less than 5 weeks due to led lighting .if she can go on without feed then ill give it a whirl ..maybe she can go 6 weeks ..but from here on in its seaweed only ..no more feeds 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

it might even be a bit less than 5 weeks due to led lighting .if she can go on without feed then ill give it a whirl ..maybe she can go 6 weeks ..but from here on in its seaweed only ..no more feeds 

I think your looking at 28 days remaining mate :yep: I think 6 more weeks of bloom will be pushing the limits but that's half the fun :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

it might even be next weel if i balls it right up lol