vince suffered for his art ,hso pot noodle comp entry

vince noir rock n roll star

yep both those pics are from two seperate pot noodle comps .

• Like 1

In the action shot of you holding pot in air is it a specific height and for how long do you hold it there ???:oldtoker:

• Like 1

regulation 7inch min ..and max time allowed 2 mins ..i thought it was in the rules mark posted .

unless the pot is being removed from the tent .max lift height must not exceed 20inches and not be under 7 inches ..you are allowed as much side movement as you need though so it sort of balances out .

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

regulation 7inch min ..and max time allowed 2 mins ..i thought it was in the rules mark posted .

unless the pot is being removed from the tent .max lift height must not exceed 20inches and not be under 7 inches ..you are allowed as much side movement as you need though so it sort of balances out .

lol :rofl:

pot was removed from tent to top up the soil today ..i also squeezed the stem above and below the internode ...no reason i just felt a bit cunty and wanted to squeeze something without being called  a perv .

large.101_5247.JPGlarge.101_5246.JPG

as you can see i need to moisturise my arms better .

• Like 6

On 30/05/2018 at 9:18 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

It's was 7.5inch mate not 7 and a 2.5min hold time lol

Really nice to see you all having a bit of fun with this. As intended  ;)

So she's had a slight super crop? This will not harm and could be very beneficial in this situation  :bong:

Thanks for the update brother  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

im old school i work in feet and cm...im semi pre decimilisation . 

how longs your yard stick under brexit ? is it two or four hooves or is it now worked out in euros ?.

• Like 2

now we are under daylight savings time i shut the curtains ..this has had no effect on the plant whatsoever .

im planning on either repotting into my world class original predrilled pot noodle container that ive used in ever competition for noodling ..not sure though ..either way i will have to give it a drink today ..its not had one since monday ..little is more ..

the stretch is minimal on this plant too ..it has started to throw its first preflowers out with zero side branching going on ..perfect ..should end up with a big nob of bud .and fuck all to trim off if the whitehall side branching society are correct ..

mrs gooseborg who runs the admin there swears as well that the vapour from a good sneeze will help retain moisture in the resin centres ,she also advised wiggling the soil enzymes a little to stimulate the uptake of dew in the actual stamenticles .im pretty sure she is a grower on the sly not just admin .

large.101_5261.JPGlarge.101_5259.JPGlarge.101_5260.JPG

i might introduce some aphids just to cause myself some problems in a few weeks time .failing that ill get a wasp ..theyre proper bastards ..it can keep guard on little bubba

• Like 10

I don't wish to interrupt the flow of comedic genius but I just wanted to cast my vote for the aphids - looking good:skin_up:

• Like 2

dave the aphid lives in the tent all year round ..these are just tourists .

• Like 2

male or female cat ..females no good their pee goes downwards ..males anywhere you can point him at .they do these new cat waist bands with a handle on just for gardeners now ..lift n squirt so simple .

• Like 4