vince suffered for his art ,hso pot noodle comp entry

vince noir rock n roll star

@vince noir rock n roll star Looking very nice and oh so funny sir :)    Good luck and hope you dont mind if i pull up a chair.   

This looks so much fun and something even i might even be able to manage !      

Off to check my seed stash for some HSO seeds and see if i have a pot noodle,  if not i will have by next weekend :)       Suppose i better go read the rules too.    

• Like 2

hmmm, winking at her, dont want to scare mine so i wont. as i killed her sister already she would look at me like a creepy uncle, will just let mine do her thing.

atb

Fresh

• Like 2

me n bubba ...we got a thiiiiiiiiiing goooooin on ..

• Like 3

looking good vince! you KNOW that bottle of seaweed  is coming out of the bag of tricks soon!!! Which one do you use mate? ive got two differemt ones the maxicrop original and the one with added iron

• Like 1

I am itching to start my seeds off but with builders all over my home then a jaunt in paradise for a few weeks, I'm going to be starting end of June, catching up to everyone else. Given the size of the pot noodles, I don't think anyone has an advantage starting early. After all, even with the best system in the world, the size of the rootball will always limit cannabis.

Good idea to start off with the pot a third full as the stalk will grow more roots if buried. You can even encourage roots on a growing cannabis plant by simply cutting a slice off a branch, adding some rooting gel, then wrapping it in a cloth bag full of soil. Roots will grow if there is soil near stalks or even branches.

I guess adding bags of soil to the plants branches would be cheating. :) But, even so, it would be a way of being able to draw up extra nutes and water. But, no, I would not do that and try to claim winning on a technicality.

One last little witty remark...

Never in the field of cannabis horticulture, have so many, grown so much, in so little a pot.

• Like 2

Looking good so far brother  :yep:

So if I've read correct you've basically grown for 10-14 days then gone direct to bloom? Interesting tactic which I can't wait to see play out  ;)

Thanks for the update mate :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

• Like 2

On 20/05/2018 at 10:57 PM, crticalcontent said:

looking good vince! you KNOW that bottle of seaweed  is coming out of the bag of tricks soon!!! Which one do you use mate? ive got two differemt ones the maxicrop original and the one with added iron

i love me maxicrop 

On 21/05/2018 at 8:59 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Looking good so far brother  :yep:

So if I've read correct you've basically grown for 10-14 days then gone direct to bloom? Interesting tactic which I can't wait to see play out  ;)

Thanks for the update mate :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

thats about the rub of it ,with the little amount of medium there wont be enough room for roots if you veg in this size pot ..the plant now has to trigger stretch ,branching ,root development and then bud sites .in theory it will just be a solid 8ft broom stick of bud ..possibly 10ft ..shame ive got 3ft max of space ..

nah it should be a miniature version of a full size plant but with about 90g of bud cos the container says so .i will bring it up with pot noodle if it dont make that much bud you know .

• Like 5

this ..is prince ..from the movie purple rain 

18f19907cb7d6fed8edf098b66596cca.jpg

this is bubbas gift on stage with prince .

large.101_5207.JPG

• Like 8

here is a live action shot of me lifting the pot up a few inches ..

large.101_5214.JPG

and heres a shot of me holding it like a cup ..not a big cup ..more a small mug .

large.101_5213.JPG

• Like 7

Thanks for the multiple Angel shots mate :bong:

She looks to be growing well. Looks nice and healthy and should start to stretch soon as she is in bloom. That said the stretch should be minimal  ;)

How many days in bloom now brother  @vince noir rock n roll star?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

err  not really sure ..ill check with the next update for you ..i guyess about a week ..but using this method the plant still has to complete some form of veg growth usually just about producing side leaflets .not branches ,this takes about two to three weeks then flowering accelerates 

heres one from a few years ago ..you basically end up with a popsicle bud .

gallery_20433_8993_32811.jpeg

• Like 3

if you have good genetics ie chicken n mushroom ..you can get yer plant to yeild more by going side on ..exposing lower buds ..

gallery_20433_10129_65002.jpeg

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

using this method the plant still has to complete some form of veg growth usually just about producing side leaflets .not branches ,this takes about two to three weeks then flowering accelerates 

100% agreed mate :yep:

I've gone 12/12 direct from germination before and typically the first 20-25 days even under 12 hours of light will still be devoted to vegative growth  ;)

The picture added was that also in a pot noodle container?

Thanks mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

2 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

you can get yer plant to yeild more by going side on ..exposing lower buds ..

#Protip :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2