vince suffered for his art ,hso pot noodle comp entry

vince noir rock n roll star

8 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

i had the shits for my art

serves you right, you had fair warning;)

at least you didn't need the stick........ice cream scoop maybe?

@crticalcontent I think he's just trying to lull us into a false sense of security with the old "last try" cry;)

• Like 5

I know his tricks you wait, his majic plant skills will show their  hand soon

• Like 4

Not much rhymes with pot noodle.

Only shitty words like strudel

If I grow Bubbas Gift I hope I grow ooodles

Not much rhymes with pot noodles

• Like 3

Don’t know mate, a Russian poodle used to like coodles but no kissing on the noodle and had to pay her a lot of rubbles, she got me in big trouble with her mafia pimp, damhoozle who left me bamboozled growing commercial autos in potnoodles lol   Fuck me what time is it 

• Like 7

why ? 

cos i fuckin can thats why ....ladies and others ...

i give you ..finally after two failed attempts ...

BUBBA`S GIFT ...

large.101_5133.JPGlarge.101_5127.JPG

the next update i will show the base of the pot and any nutrients or addiitves i plan on using ..but for now ..im just happy i got one to actually grow ...cmon bubba give me the 90g lol

• Like 10

3rd Times a charm brother  :yep:

I like that you've only used 1/2-3/4 of the tub this will allow for a top up when that seedling stretches  :bong:

Glad your started my friend. Can't wait to see what you can do :bong:

This is really bringing out some community fun which makes a nice refreshing change :)

Until next time :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

• Like 2

Is that the small pot vince? lol legend haha 

:offtopic:how’s the fluer de mal  blue widow coming along. I’ve got dinafems in my tent at the moment would be nice to see difference! 

• Like 1

yes its a small pot and the fleur de mal blue widow was a male and scrapped at first signs of balls im afraid .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

yes its a small pot and the fleur de mal blue widow was a male and scrapped at first signs of balls im afraid .

Wish their was an unlike button sometimes lol 

• Like 1

breeding wasnt the idea with it chap ..it was more to test the germination of old seed ..

anyway ..hso bubbas donkey dick ...no messing about ..top that pot right up and put it straight into the flower tent ..should be finished in about two weeks ..

no food or seaweed yet ..just a dribble of water when needed ..i forgot to take a pic of its arse ..but i will eventually 

large.101_5159.JPG

• Like 8

Hope you not mind me festering in the corner .... Already chuckling that you ate it ffs lol ....might try a hempy pot noodle just for the fun.:oldtoker:

• Like 2

i wasnt lying arth ..i had the shits rotten ..like a dirty radiator flush

• Like 5

you`ll notice ive not topped the pot right up to the brim yet ..there is a reason ..

never try to fit 4 pound of shit into a 2 pound bag ..that ..thats what i heard in my head when i topped the pot up ..wise words ..

i also popped 4 holes in the base and 4 in the sides itll become apparent later on why ..

i also winked at it ..only the once ..i dont want it getting too rampant too soon .

large.101_5172.JPGlarge.101_5173.JPGlarge.101_5174.JPG

• Like 11