vince suffered for his art ,hso pot noodle comp entry

vince noir rock n roll star

little noodle oodle is drinking roughly  4oz of water a day ..fuckin good job im not on a water meter eh ..

still basking under 180 watts minus 3 diodes that have failed after 5 years continuous use and every now and then a few hours of a 150watt hps just to widen the spectrum and add a little warmth ..not that weve needed it this week ..my eyeballs sweated today ..i feel this may scupper a few noodlers ..not my eyeball sweat but the general heatwave and lack of humidity ..

stay frosty ..

large.101_5469.JPGlarge.101_5468.JPG

svICELAND_wideweb__470x383,0.jpg

`look at the girth ..its going to be like an elephants cock !`

• Like 9

seems the naked dick sped things up a little ..

no more of that ..

so this week ..noodle oodle has basically had a bit of seaweed not much and just water ..time to swell her up and start the flush out  ..i want totally yellow leaves at the end of flowering ..no nutes left at all ..because the citrus smells already from this are quite impressive ..

large.101_5496.JPGlarge.101_5495.JPGlarge.101_5493.JPGlarge.101_5492.JPG

ive adjust the colour so you can see exactly how far along she is and how she is using up nitrogen ..

this is a festival in celebration of mike the headless chicken ...nothin to do with bubbas gift unless bubba was the man who had the knife that chopped mikes head off ..probably wasnt ..but even so eh ..just think ...what a connection that would be ..

http://www.miketheheadlesschicken.org/mike

• Like 7

On 05/07/2018 at 9:45 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

little noodle oodle is drinking roughly  4oz of water a day ..fuckin good job im not on a water meter eh ..

Your to much brother lol

*note to self. If reading @vince noir rock n roll star don't be taking a sip of coffee*

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

On 08/07/2018 at 1:22 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

seems the naked dick sped things up a little ..

no more of that ..

so this week ..noodle oodle has basically had a bit of seaweed not much and just water ..time to swell her up and start the flush out  ..i want totally yellow leaves at the end of flowering ..no nutes left at all ..because the citrus smells already from this are quite impressive ..

large.101_5496.JPGlarge.101_5495.JPGlarge.101_5493.JPGlarge.101_5492.JPG

ive adjust the colour so you can see exactly how far along she is and how she is using up nitrogen ..

this is a festival in celebration of mike the headless chicken ...nothin to do with bubbas gift unless bubba was the man who had the knife that chopped mikes head off ..probably wasnt ..but even so eh ..just think ...what a connection that would be ..

http://www.miketheheadlesschicken.org/mike

To tell the truth brother this is probably the best looking bubbas gift I've seen so far in this competition  :bong:

She's starting to get nice and chunky and she's chucking out some beautiful colours  :yep:

Another nice update by @vince noir rock n roll star:haveadab:

Thanks brother  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

this is usain bolt ...Usain-Bolt.jpg

this is the bullet train 

bullet+train.JPG

and this is bubbas gift ...all three are exceptionally fast .

large.101_5503.JPGlarge.101_5504.JPGlarge.101_5506.JPG

• Like 9

almost there ..literally a day or two away i think ...

large.DSCN0435.JPGlarge.DSCN0437.JPGlarge.RSCN0434.JPGlarge.RSCN0432.JPG

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, JamJar said:

whole lot into a Bubbas Tulip. 

Steady there JJ, :rofl:  we all have a tolerance to consider  :spliff: 

Great show as usual vince :yep: 

How many days has she gone mate, I have had a look but can’t see ? Cheers and take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JamJar said:

@vince noir rock n roll star

So whats the plan with the noodle yeild..? im thinking of wrapping the whole lot into a Bubbas Tulip. 

same as all me plants ..one bud for me the rest goes into medible canna butter .

• Like 1

@Jibba jabba  may 13th this one broke the soil ..so today exactly two months today from germination ...who said you couldnt get bud in two months in that other thread ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

...who said you couldnt get bud in two months in that other thread ?

Haven’t got a clue mate?

Wow that’s Quick,

I am running some Quick critical, in veg now, that will be veging for about 2 months I reckon, I think it’s 42-49 day flower, we will see soon enough.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

On 30/04/2018 at 8:30 PM, JamJar said:

If you get 90g out of a potnoodle pot il eat a potnoodle a day for a week lollol

Nice goal!

Atb

JJ

be aware ...you didnt say dry yield or wet yeild ....your times coming sonny jim lol 

• Like 4