vince suffered for his art ,hso pot noodle comp entry

vince noir rock n roll star

Looking great vince, 

That’s some statement for a pot noodle mate, I almost broke into song myself, much better than the original :yep: Jj.

• Like 1

On 16/06/2018 at 3:38 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

the woman at no 4 at age 74 still sunbathes topless

So it's not just me then lol

I went out in the back garden the other day. Glanced right and there's my next door but 1 neighbour, baps out for the world to see lol

Needless to say I got my watering done fast and back in the house  :yep:

diatomaceous earth is fantastic at keeping soil dwelling pests like fungus gnats at bay as they get shredded up like pulled pork due to the glass like structure  :yep: a nice addition to keep the bubbas gift as healthy as possible and free from pests :yep:

Nice work brother and I'll drop back in on the next update  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

17 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

Your a credit to the forum brother. Always bringing some fun and laughter to your diaries  :yep:

Nice to see a bit of light hearted community fun  :haveadab:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

just occurred to me ..am i the only numpty growing in the smaller sized pot i wonder ?

• Like 3

as its friday night and im not allowed to make any noise due to longmire being my wifes almost favourtist tv programme that involves murder and cops i decided to take bubbas pot doodle out of the tent ..and did some live action shots ..such classics as ..held low down ...held up high ..held against a wall ..towering over in a dominant manner ,and who could forget the classic toward the light shot ..also  musnt forget an all time hoover fanatics favourite ..on the floor with no newspaper or kitchen roll down so you leave a wet black ring of compost ..ahh she loves my hobby .

large.101_5356.JPGlarge.101_5355.JPGlarge.101_5354.JPGlarge.101_5353.JPGlarge.101_5351.JPGlarge.101_5350.JPGlarge.101_5349.JPGlarge.101_5341.JPG

• Like 10

change of font for this post ..no reason ..just fancied a change .

one table spoon of diluted growmore given to the noodle doodle ..then watered with a mild seaweed solution ..now its a race to stop the pot from drying out and to give a small boost to flowering this is the all or nothing moment ..because after this week it will be the decreasing of everything to help speed up the budding and get her to use all nutrients up so we end up with total yellowing of leaves and nice frosty buddage ..i almost sound like i know what im talking about ..dont believe it ..its only cos the wife did a very successful roast dinner today so were in a boastful mood ..she even told me earlier that she made the best cup of tea ever ..thats when i knew ..today has been an illusion ..

large.101_5374.JPGlarge.101_5370.JPGlarge.101_5372.JPG

PpoVdBO.gif

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, buddy13 said:

why did I wait till it looked right at me:ohmygod:

Scared the shit out of me :bag: :shock::fear:

• Like 2