vince suffered for his art ,hso pot noodle comp entry

vince noir rock n roll star

Nice , wonder if it's cos it not made seeds and not reproduced and this has caused the slight change ? Like it wanted to be spunked on last few goes and Nout happened  so maybe it's changed a bit to lure some in lol. I been vaping so just a thought , animals can change smells to reproduce , so.....:unsure:

• Like 5

Just now, Arthur Mix said:

Nice , wonder if it's cos it not made seeds and not reproduced and this has caused the slight change ? Like it wanted to be spunked on last few goes and Nout happened  so maybe it's changed a bit to lure some in lol. I been vaping so just a thought , animals can change smells to reproduce , so.....:unsure:

its a good thought ..like its an old spinster plant ,i suspect much more revegging could be possible with it but theres also a real possibility it could throw out that one male flower at this stage ..kushes used to be buggers for that years ago ..specially some of the og ones ..but i still have one seed of this in the fridge so if i dont take a cutting or reveg it again i know its sherberty orange goodness is in seed form .

• Like 5

another week or two maybe four  and she will be done ..smells incredible .

large.IMG_1591.JPGlarge.IMG_1590.JPG

• Like 6

On 21/01/2019 at 8:18 AM, buddy13 said:

shame zombie kush is already taken...….:ghost:

even Jesus would be super jealous at this amount of resurrections :thumsup:

Best quote of the year so far lol

Thanks buddy. Now I've got a keyboard covered in Lucozade lol

@vince noir rock n roll star Have the smells changed through the re-veg cycles mate?

We can see a shift in bud structure just curious if the smells/aromas have change. Will be cool to see if the high is any different also ;)

Keep her going mate :)

Looking great  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

if anything its become more ` sherberty` smelling ,but rubbing a leaf with resin on it produces the same citrussy aroma ..wont be too much longer to find out .

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

if anything its become more ` sherberty` smelling ,but rubbing a leaf with resin on it produces the same citrussy aroma ..wont be too much longer to find out .

Not to much longer mate. Very interesting and cool to see a plant grow totally different than previously  :)

Be interesting to see if that end product is changed and changed for the better :yep:

Very cool experiment  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

ive taken the sides off of the bubbas gift to try and fatten the main bud up ..she is definately losing some of her vigour but none of her scent .

large.IMG_1626.JPG

• Like 7

another week for her and shes coming down no matter what ..its ridiculous to keep a plant going for 5 revegss ...but i might just have a bash see what happens ..

large.IMG_1643.JPGlarge.IMG_1639.JPG

• Like 8

On 26/01/2019 at 0:24 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

but i might just have a bash see what happens

If anyone can pull it of you can mate :yep:

She really has taken on a totally different structure and bud formation this round or is it me @vince noir rock n roll star?

Definitely look way more sativa dominant than previous rounds ;)

Very cool experiment and interesting results  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

she has a grinspoon look to her ..like some weird jungli strain ..ive chopped it down and its drying now ..probably 2 g dry again ..but its special taste and effect wise ..if it does reveg then i shall take a cutting and pamper that .

• Like 4

1 minute ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

probably 2 g dry again

I think you'll get a little more this time mate due to the extra medium?

Possibly/maybe :bong:

Time will tell :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1