vince suffered for his art ,hso pot noodle comp entry

vince noir rock n roll star

before we undertake this competition i would like to firstly say ..thank you @HSO-Mark for running one of the harder competitions to complete and secondly i would like to be considered for a prize before we start ..i actually ate the pot noodle contents ..chicken n mushroom ..taking the comp to the next level before its even begun ..dedication chaps ..and a horrid weird repeating sensation in my stomach .

so without further ado ...the first pot from me is a small chicken n mushroom ..none of this big pot noodle pot stuff ..lets go small ..small ..smallest ..

large.101_5002.JPG

• Like 17

thanks chaps ..here we go ..seed is straight into a mix of coco /compost and a few little extras from me compost bin ..you`ll notice its only half full ..theres a method to my madness ,as the pot has no drainage in it yet it its best to not have as much medium in from the off .

i also love the way pot noodle have given a suggested yield on the side of the pot ..this should be good ..the small ones say 90g .

large.101_5004.JPGlarge.101_5003.JPGlarge.101_5005.JPG

• Like 16

This is exactly why we started this competition. To bring back a bit of light hearted community fun  :bong:

Congrats on keeping the contents down and being a team player lol

Your not messing about. Contents consumed, seed germinated and on its way :yep:

I'm really excited about this and thanks for playing along brother  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 5

18 hours ago, JamJar said:

If you get 90g out of a potnoodle pot il eat a potnoodle a day for a week lollol

Same here :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 5

got yer hopes up didnt i ...yep im a fuckwit ..who watered in the germinated seedling with mild bleach solution ...yep me ...

so seed no2 in fresh medium has been sorted out ..pics when this seed germinates ..what a plum ...

• Like 6

well bean no 2 was a no show ..

so as im down to my final seed ive decided to start afresh ..new compost mix ..i suspect the one i had in there was way too rich ..we shall see .oddly enough the same soil has perished 4 other seeds so im pretty certain its that ..

so fingers crossed testicles sucked in ..here goes the final shot at it ..

seed no 3 ..its a magic number .

• Like 4

Good luck vince I’ve seen your canny tactics paying off in the past! I’m tuning into this one and just to let you know I’m going head to head with you and taking no prisoners you cunt! lol 

Fair play though actually eating the pot noodle that’s a true test a mans character :smokin: all the best 

• Like 3

i had the shits for my art ..theres a pic i was going to post but it reminds me too much of the start of the diary .

• Like 6