Jibbas pot of Hso's bubbas gift

its always a good sign when the description of the plant is ..its green ..proper tickled me that did .

• Like 3

20 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

.proper tickled me that did .

Yeah man, it’s still green :rofl:

been topped once, also topped up the coco.

Flipped the other day, middle of last week, if my memory serves me correctly.

large.97F73D28-69B0-436C-9311-1C29AF738F32.jpeg

There we go exactly as I said, still watering/drowning once a day, and with the recent refill/top up of coco she is staying wet over 24 hours, so happy with that I am.

large.D363BA1A-45AC-43B9-A561-5EE711D04DD9.jpeg

Managing to contain the roots, atm.

Till next week, keep it real.Jj.

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Nice job at keeping those roots in the pot brother and now the flower stage has started, let the real fun begin :yep:

Nice idea to keep the pot underfilled. This extra medium will definitely help ;)

Thanks for the update buddy, let's see what you can do in bloom :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

This extra medium will definitely help ;)

Yep :yep: it has already filled it up, with a few nice bud sites forming, still managing to to keep her moist between waterings.

I’ll try and get a couple of pics tomorrow.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

Evening Uk420,

Hope your all well and warm, I fear I am possibly coming down with man flu, sure I’ll get over it.

So the pot is well into flower bud sites all over, tho she looks a bit hungry too me,

large.D8914047-4F04-4E07-BFDC-B6BFE379B2AD.jpeglarge.9256F1D8-7704-43A4-BB96-4B43DA973279.jpeg

One feed/watering a day, just about staying moist.which is nice.

Take care.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 8

@Jibba jabba So far looking really good. Maybe try increasing the feed? She can't need more water as she is staying "moist" but more feed maybe needed? 

Just a thought buddy. Being in such a small container she is going to be eating all available nutrients as fast as possible. Setting the dose higher will provide more feed just be careful and increase in small increments  :yep:

Thanks for the update brother  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Alright Uk420 

So still going ok, around three weeks ish, 

As Mark suggested I have slightly increased the strength of the feed, she still 

Looks a bit depressed tho, probably a bit unhappy with that pot, which is getting lighter by the day, I have resorted to leaving a bit of run off to get sucked back up, it’s ashame the lights are running through the night as a could water every hour during the day, anyway pics, large.A2B51619-692F-405A-BCC6-9FFAF18A57B7.jpeglarge.2DBC7A6E-AE05-4049-B56B-35EDF482C871.jpeg

I Also repositioned the pot in the center of the room, so there you go hopefully she will look a bit perkier next time,

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 6

10 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

starting to look like a winner winner chicken dinner in here ....cut it out you ..

I'm with Vince on this one... Beautiful looking plant!

• Like 4

On 29/09/2018 at 4:17 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

....cut it out you .

lol

Still plenty of time to fuck it all uplol

Cheers for your comments vince and @zibzabz tho it’s the taking part that counts.

• Like 3

@Jibba jabba Lovely bud structure brother and yours have a bit of a different structure to other "Bubbas gift" buds I've seen. They look much bigger and have a potential to get huge. 

The increased feed will definitely help and you are most definitely right, if you had access during the day you could feed more.  But this is not possible and your doing a fine job  :yep:

Leaving that extra bit of run-off will also help as those roots are going to suck up all the available feed they can find  ;)

This is going to be one flower show I'm glad to be watching. Let's see what these buds do in the coming week's  :yep:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this will be the heaviest yielding Bubbas gift  that we see in this competition :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

Alright there,

Cheers @HSO-Mark :hippy:

I have staggered the lighting back a bit over the last few days which will allow me to water/feed twice or more a day which hopefully will help for fill your vision of massive uncontrollably large buds dangling all over the place,

Since I repositioned her in the center of the groom she seams a bit happier, now hopefully she will get even happier still as she is not left to sit in her own run off anymore,

• Like 1

Afternoon Uk420.

So now on Day 28 Flower.

large.AB69C4A9-C95B-4F07-B35C-B6D3F6C3CFBE.jpeglarge.CD6BB343-4BA4-4062-83F3-6EF47C0FFA9C.jpeglarge.2DA4492A-C5BB-4CEB-833C-9501CBD3232C.jpeg

Still looks a bit hungry to me, but we’ll see how it goes, I don’t really want to give her more than 3ml.

I’ll get some shots of the pot later today,

Take it easy.Jj.:smokin:

• Like 4