Jibbas pot of Hso's bubbas gift

Afternoon Uk420,

Right then I decided to crack on, as I couldn't remember when the start date was, or if there was one,but needless to say I remembered the important part, I am in:yep:

I am going to run no medium, except a root plug, I was going to rig up a bubbler but the pump sounds like an undersized person with the fastest hammer in the world, possibly even the universe,so unfortunately that is a non runner, instead I am doing something similar, only using one teeny weeny small pump,that's all I am going to say.:chains:

What I will say is that I solemnly swear that no roots will be growing out of the pot.Not on my watch.

I'll  update every week or so with progress reports and pics of full pot, bottom and top shots and hopefully some amazing root structures. 

So I have a bubbas gift from Hso cheers @HSO-Mark put into soak this very day, large.IMG_3567.JPG

Properly prepared pot products preform pretty pukka,

peachy,Jj:hippy:

• Like 14

Let's get it on :bong:

Best of luck mate. This is going to be a blast and some fun for the UK420 community  :bong:

Your eager my friend. That s just what we like to see  :yep:

Let the "pot noodle challenge" commence  :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 5

These things are going to get top heavy. Do you have a plan to keep your pot noodle from falling over ? I am constantly knocking things over so I think I am going to build some type of little base for my noodle to rest in.

• Like 2

Yeah @Cantharellus I have a plan,

weather it will work or not will be the fun part.

Knocking things over you say, I have my moments, I have got a chair on wheels that I rest in and scoot about the shed in, forever smashing jars, knocking over me bong, but if the plan goes well the pot will be fine, as for being top heavy, I really am hoping this is going to happen, we will see, take care.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 4

whats the yield weight say on the pot ? 

good luck chap ..sounds techinical 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

whats the yield weight say on the pot ? 

Yep :yep:

large.IMG_3616.JPG

So that's near as dam it 4 ounces,

sounds like a lot now:nea: 

Well I'll see how the veg goes, then play it by ear.

Cheers Jj.

• Like 2