Jibbas pot of Hso's bubbas gift

At least the buds are golf ball looking and no actual "balls" have shown lol

We gave seen a few hermi issues with this strain in this specific competition but not on a big scale. Maybe 20%. With the stress being put on the plant, it was not expected but a possibility. 

It will be interesting to see if we get hermi issue with another strain. As this could as stupid as it sounds become a way to stress test new strains :yep:

@Jibba jabba Beautiful plant buddy :yep:

Any chance of a full on plant shot. On her own so we can see more of her structure? 

Looking great in here :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

ny chance of a full on plant shot. On her own so we can see more of her structure?

For you mate, I’ll make it happen :yep:

Could be a good way to test the new strains, but we gotta crack them first lol

Take care.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

Evening Uk420.

Whole plant pics @HSO-Mark :yep:large.C0350FB1-7AC2-4DB2-8410-DF2C03E40520.jpeglarge.B455226C-CB61-45E3-8F4B-1393F01891BA.jpeglarge.779E0A26-680F-4D94-B6F6-B5968EE00B25.jpeglarge.EB1AAE5B-2C6A-45D8-822C-8057B2EE50A1.jpeg

Hope that gives you a better idea of the structure, she only got the one topping,virtually no streach at all, and lovely looking buds considering what I have put her through.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

Edited by Jibba jabba
Add
  • Like 9

Afternoon Uk420.

Day 48 Flower,

Right So then the pot noodle has been chopped, I did mean to do a pre chop weigh in but what can I say, itchy scissor fingers, large.CBA3DCBF-BE92-4009-B734-274A696F6511.jpeglarge.AD279BB8-F8CC-4498-A04E-09F7E2E7B721.jpeglarge.879D5AAC-6976-4F50-A87B-CE7371718819.jpeglarge.8797F740-80EE-49F3-A259-BF3722DBAA71.jpeglarge.0C386AE8-0189-4698-BD76-17289817A3E9.jpeg

If I was a betting man I would guess that there is just over an Oz on there, but I’ll be back when it is dry with weights smoke report and dry bud shots.

Also just for the sake of it I left a tiny bit of small leafage on her to see if she would be willing to go again, not sure if there is enough on there or not but I’ll sure find out, hers she is with her new naked look.

large.602424C7-6E87-435B-962D-430AA5550A0C.jpeg

I kinda hope she does reveg as she is the only one out of far to many beans that I managed successfully grow,but if she doesn’t I am sure something to replace her won’t be far behind.

Take it easy Jj:bong:

• Like 6

cut the main stem back to where the branches are ..you dont want any energy diverting up a stem that has no use chap ..

cracking results ..and you should be just able to reveg her 

• Like 2

On 24/10/2018 at 1:13 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

cut the main stem back to where the branches are ..you dont want any energy diverting up a stem that has no use chap ..

cracking results ..and you should be just able to reveg her 

Pro tip :bong:

Let the re-veg begin :yep:

@Jibba jabba She finished a little faster than I though but was definitely finished. 

Thank you for doing the individual shots. You've done a fine job my friend. 

Let her dry and cure and please drop back in with your end weight and thoughts on our Bubbas gift  :bong:

Another Pot noodle challenge complete :yep:

This has been fun.  @Jibba jabba Would you participate again?

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Would you participate again?

Probably mate, tho it is a lot of faffing for not much result, but a great learning experience.

Just had a thought come into my head, you was @HSO-Mark struggling to decide how to sponsor people, could have a annual pot noodle comp as an entry levle and if they can stick to it and do a reasonable job at your descrection of course, they would have proved their worth, :g:Just a thought.

But the bubbas gift grew well despite limited root space, and I think pulled some smashing buds,looks very similar to the Cmog with the crowning, that’s what I call it anyway, but far more denser buds,  once the rest of the room is all down and dry I’ll see how it really affected the whole grow, but I am sure I will be pleasantly suprised.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jibba jabba said:

Just had a thought come into my head, you was @HSO-Mark struggling to decide how to sponsor people, could have a annual pot noodle comp as an entry levle and if they can stick to it and do a reasonable job at your descrection of course, they would have proved their worth, :g:Just a thought.

Now that could work  :yep:

Thanks for the input mate ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Alright Uk420,

So the Pot noodle is down and dry, and the weight has been taken, 26.4g.large.FA0BD678-1B15-42CB-A97E-889FEA011209.jpeglarge.7282BDD4-9924-4523-A398-A088EE6E9522.jpeg

A bit of a moody trim job, but now all jarred up for a nice curing before I test it.

So that’s my pot noodle all done of course I’ll be back with a smoke report in a few weeks,

Finally I just wanted to say thank you to everybody who has chipped in or been a part of the pot noodle comp, and of course @HSO-Mark :yep:

• Like 9

Been playing a bit of COD WW2 today and them nugs look just like a furry version of the sticky frag's i was holding, then chucking into the enemies path lol

Great work mate, Lush bud's and a crackin weight too.

Enjoyed this diary a lot, Thank man :hippy:

• Like 2