Jibbas pot of Hso's bubbas gift

Alright there Uk420.

I decided to skip plan a as the pump was too noisy.

So plan b, was shit from the start.

I am just going to remind myself that proper preparation prevents proper piss poor performance,

So I managed to dry out my first seed :wallbash: what a twat. Anyway I flung a couple more in,they should be making an appearance shortly.

Right then I have incorporated parts or plan a with plan b and a few other ideas that I can play with as we go along :naughty: I have decided to call it plan C, original eh, let's hope I manage this better, the no medium was where I went wrong, so they are in a bit of coco for now.

The only problem I can really foresee would be temperature related, but that's all part of the fun and games, take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 5

I've changed my mind over my plan a so many times already....and I haven't even started yet:wallbash:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

So I managed to dry out my first seed :wallbash: what a twat. Anyway I flung a couple more in,they should be making an appearance shortly.

Oopps. This is going to be a challenge mate :yep:

Let's hope batch 2 fair better :bong:

You'll get their brother :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Evening Uk420.

Well we have life, even tho I had to modify plan C, so it turns out that coco will block the shit out of everything, with a moments thought this seams more than obvious, large.IMG_3722.JPG

There she is, in a small amount of clay pebbles and something to hold it all in place,for now.

large.IMG_3720.JPG

I can't see the roots getting through that,large.IMG_3721.JPG

There you go,next time hopefully have some roots to show you all,

take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 6

Hey there jibba mate, looking all good in the precise pebble pot of perfection. How’s that one ay lol 

good luck bro!!

• Like 2

Very creative brother  :bong:

Can't wait to see how this turns out :yep:

Looking good at this early stage :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

Looking really good here JJ

Ive just popped mine into Some dirt so il be joining in soon :)

Atb

JJ

• Like 3

Evening Uk420 

I can’t seam to do right for trying of late,

so I have another failure, 3 strikes,

Game over for me I am afraid.

But valuable stuff learned,  roots prefer a medium, roots don’t like being drowned,

basic stuff I knew really, just forgot or disregarded.

So big apologies to @HSO-Mark sorry mate, it’s nothing to do with the seeds all my mistakes.

The best of luck to all involved and thank you all for your kind words of support, take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

Can't fault you for creativity, even if I don't necessarily agree with your conclusions.

I believe there are few basic requirements for cannabis roots that don't include a medium:

moisture

oxygen

warmth

nutrients

darkness

• Like 3

Evening Uk420.

I know I said I was out, but it’s still alive, so I am  in :yep:

I shouldn’t come on here with all my negativity, sometimes I struggle with it, so sorry about that.

So positively  still alive after 24 hours in the sick bay, I thought it was done but it not, I’ll get some pics up to nite so you can see that I haven’t poped any more.

So stop trying to kill it and start growing it, no more fucking about.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 5