Jibbas pot of Hso's bubbas gift

@Openairbud

Yes mate :yep: things are progressing, slowly, germination done :yahoo:currently got a seedling in the closest thing I could get to a jiffy 7, basically a biodegradable pot with a bit of peat in it, I’ll get a pic up today.

The whole re circulating system needs a re a think, as the rez I had was just too hot, might go with coco and a wick instead, decisions decisions.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

Afternoon Uk420,

Here my bubbas gift seedling :yahoo:

large.116F3F48-061B-4179-BA24-FE7FDA41FA25.jpeg

Not much to look at, just gotta re think what I already thought I had funked,

:g:Jj.

• Like 6

Really interesting concept, congrats on the hatchling, hope you get it sorted in time for her! 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Afternoon Uk420.

Right then not a lot happening on the pot noodle front really, still alive, doesn’t really appear to be growing to well, considering she is just over 2 weeks old,but I will keep at it.

large.AF0124CB-D4A0-4292-B62B-E84F6AB8ADE8.jpeg

That said I am sure she’ll be alright this time.

I am a bit disappointed about the chiller thing( not having one) as I really wanted to do something different, so while it is putting some roots out slowly I shall be thinking about how to approach this,

• Like 4

gonna be fun keeping those roots in the original pot only ...takes some kahunas to pull that off ..

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

considering she is just over 2 weeks old

now your just rubbing my nose in it;)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Evening Uk420.

Its been a while and it’s still plodding on.large.209C1BA8-3A12-4FBD-A287-CDF42B62C1A3.jpeglarge.8BF8401B-9E63-4983-8C3B-0A8B67CFA61D.jpeg

Shes under a few more watts now, so should speed up a bit, 

• Like 3

Plodding along very well mate and now she has some extra lumens to play with :yep:

That will definitely encourage some more growth ;)

A happy looking plant my friend  :bong:

Thanks for the pot noodle update mate I'll drop back in on the next  :haveadab:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Word up Uk420.

So then bubba is well established now in the noodle pot, large.8ACD7DAF-FCB1-4394-AA88-94B42B9040D3.jpeglarge.A316B5EE-28C1-4CC0-80A3-3E6FB1F491E7.jpeg

Finally I have some roots, I am trying to use a bit of my original plan, but as vince pointed out it is going to be a task keeping the roots in the pot, a task I duely accept.

In an attempt to get some root pics I forgot to take one of the top, so if you don’t mind using your imagination a bit here, it’s green  probably 10 inches tall, plenty of leaves and plenty of short side growth, no topping as yet, tho saying that I might take her back a few nodes to get some of that lower side branching to join the game.

So that’s where me pot is at, I am probably going to flip in the next week or 2.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, JamJar said:

not worried about bound issues? 

Not really worried, slightly concerned yes, but worried no, as long as I can keep it from drying up, it should be ok, but we will see, take care dude.:yep: Jj

• Like 2

On 02/09/2018 at 10:26 AM, Jibba jabba said:

Not really worried, slightly concerned yes, but worried no, as long as I can keep it from drying up, it should be ok, but we will see, take care dude.:yep: Jj

I agree, as long as you can keep a supply of feed going to those roots then I don't see an issue. The issue will be feeding multiple times a day imo?

Those roots are in fantastic shape mate :yep: very Impressive growth and if this was a normal grow I would be saying "pot up " lol

Your looking in good shape, and as always thank you for the diary update  :bong:

I'll drop back in on the next :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1