Jibbas pot of Hso's bubbas gift

On 01/11/2018 at 10:23 AM, Jibba jabba said:

So the Pot noodle is down and dry, and the weight has been taken, 26.4g.

Now that's a decent yield brother. Much more than expected, well done mate :yep:

Let those buds cure for a month and you will have some knock out flowers on your hands. 

A great outcome for a job well done ;)

Thanks for participating my friend and will look out for a smoke report when the time is right  :bong:

@Jibba jabba Would you do this again buddy? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Thanks for participating my friend and will look out for a smoke report when the time is right  :bong:

Your welcome Mark, thanks for having me,

As I mentioned before I would possibly be up of it again next year.

Take it easy.Jj:hippy:

• Like 2

Good morning Uk420.

Well I tried the bubbas gift last nite yesterday afternoon, might have even been at lunch time? Haven’t got a clue, but what I do know is that this bud is a maze in proper Cali dank. I don’t say that lightly, I spent the first part of the morning testing some oil for a pal, got through half a g before it got put away,it came from a dark place, was absolutely shite full of bits, anyway I had a good go of that in the morning, then returned home for lunch, thought I would have another sniff of the bubba’s gift and it just drew me in, so I strapped one up with no tobacco as I wanted to see what it was like, large.1FD0C153-BA2B-4FC8-9512-235B4E733CF6.jpeg

^^^ That’s what it looked like, if only I could have taken a sample of the smell and post that too, a couple of months ago so probably last year I bumped into the Cali dude around a mates, this is what he had, I recognised the taste, the main thing with the taste is the sourness on exhale.

Unfortunately the reveg failed, could have done with a bit more greenery on her, which I am truly gutted about.

Will I grow her again?

Hell yeah I will, but not in a pot noodle, but a groom full of it.large.46851185-21C2-4B47-BA55-203011170E69.jpeglarge.A3849080-36D3-44BE-B105-8AD92BF06989.jpeg

Little purple  bits and very frosty.

I had to have a little bit more of a sit down last nite after I smoked a jibba, all of a sudden I got really hot, sweat started too leak out of my head and upper body, so I put both of my arms out just as my head starts to feel very light and floaty, managed to hold onto both sides in my kitchen and pearch on a stool, I just sat there for a good ten minutes  starring at the floor then went and had a sit down wee then went to bed. Slept like a log.

So there you go Pot noodle finished off :thumsup: 

So thanks for all the support and advise, and of course @HSO-Mark you the man man.(best Spanish accent)

Take it easy.Jj:smokin:

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

I got 5 beans in the fridge

Get them soaked mate, you won’t be disappointed :yep:

Take care.Jj:hippy:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

I had to have a little bit more of a sit down last nite after I smoked a jibba, all of a sudden I got really hot, sweat started too leak out of my head and upper body, so I put both of my arms out just as my head starts to feel very light and floaty, managed to hold onto both sides in my kitchen and pearch on a stool, I just sat there for a good ten minutes  starring at the floor then went and had a sit down wee then went to bed. Slept like a log.

lol Brilliant!

After that review I'm off to skin up some of mine. I was trying to save it til crimbo, but now I can't resist!

Fantastic job on the grow mate. :notworthy: 

By the way I put mine to re-veg with only a few tiny buds left. It's taken all this time, but she's throwing out decent leaves now... I think she went in the veg tent about 6 weeks ago!

Zabz

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Good morning Uk420.

Well I tried the bubbas gift last nite yesterday afternoon, might have even been at lunch time? Haven’t got a clue, but what I do know is that this bud is a maze in proper Cali dank. I don’t say that lightly, I spent the first part of the morning testing some oil for a pal, got through half a g before it got put away,it came from a dark place, was absolutely shite full of bits, anyway I had a good go of that in the morning, then returned home for lunch, thought I would have another sniff of the bubba’s gift and it just drew me in, so I strapped one up with no tobacco as I wanted to see what it was like, large.1FD0C153-BA2B-4FC8-9512-235B4E733CF6.jpeg

^^^ That’s what it looked like, if only I could have taken a sample of the smell and post that too, a couple of months ago so probably last year I bumped into the Cali dude around a mates, this is what he had, I recognised the taste, the main thing with the taste is the sourness on exhale.

Unfortunately the reveg failed, could have done with a bit more greenery on her, which I am truly gutted about.

Will I grow her again?

Hell yeah I will, but not in a pot noodle, but a groom full of it.large.46851185-21C2-4B47-BA55-203011170E69.jpeglarge.A3849080-36D3-44BE-B105-8AD92BF06989.jpeg

Little purple  bits and very frosty.

So there you go Pot noodle finished off :thumsup: 

So thanks for all the support and advise, and of course @HSO-Mark you the man man.(best Spanish accent)

Take it easy.Jj:smokin:

Now this is how you end a diary. With style, class and a kick a$$ smoke report  :bong:

Sounds like she ticked a lot if boxes mate. She's a heavy hitting indica, packed full of flavour and smells devine  :bong:

The only downside is yield. Even when grown "normal" she does tend to yield a little less that other strains but the quality is outstanding. Sometimes giving up a bit if yield for quality is a trade worth making ;)

Thanks for taking part brother @Jibba jabba

This has been a blast. Hopefully if we do it again you'll play along :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Cheers Mark, I didn’t think you were Spanish, I just like diffrent accents,

She suer is hard hitting, and when it’s this good the yield doesn’t come in to it really.

Take  it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

On 14/11/2018 at 10:01 PM, Jibba jabba said:

She suer is hard hitting, and when it’s this good the yield doesn’t come in to it really.

I love both of them comments mate :yep:

So glad you are liking the end product and nice to read that your willing to sacrifice a little yield for a better end product  :bong:

The sign of a true connoisseur  :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Yep well pleased with the bud @HSO-Markgonna try me best to save it for Christmas.

Yeild wise I am pleased too, and I reckon she would go well in a larger pot.

Dunno about connoisseur, just another stoner :smokin:

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2