New Strains and Some Old Favourites, 8 Plant Multistrain Dinafem Adventure.

Smokebelch

@Smokebelch

Nice variety of strains you are growing,  be nice to see how these look & turn out. 

The different breeder,  flowering / bud shots that you put in here all look great, great cultivation skills :) .

I hope you find a few keepers in your Dinafem selection.

twoscoops ....

• Like 3

@twoscoops @jadenugs Thanks for the kind words fellas, it’s very hard work and time consuming keeping on top of it all but ultimately it’s worth the effort when the jars are full of lots of different flavours.

• Like 5

The prop tent is up, seedlings in and ready to start their journey  :)

As @jadenugs has said you do have a talent and way to get the best structure and performance from our strains  :)

Perfectly trained to maximise potential  :)

You have a beautiful flower tent and now the prop tent is in play this should allow for perpetual harvests  :)

It's looking good in here :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Thanks for the kind words mark, hopefully I can do these Dinafem plants some justice over the next 3 months.

We have lift off, the plants started showing themselves yesterday lunch time so super quick germination rates for 7 of them.

So far the Dinachem and Strawberry Amnesia and both the Remos are up, the Remos are still wearing their helmets, both the Purple Mobys and one of the Purps are also up. 

Hopefully the Diesels and other Purps will pop up later today.

large.1D9122F1-D131-4E28-BEA6-3FF872C672

Purple Moby Dick

large.3C04CB27-ED4B-4417-9779-3118F329C9

Purps#1 and Strawberry Amnesia

large.63D8D45B-6C4D-48BD-B139-2F3263FA32

Dinachem and two Remo Chemo

large.6DB0D418-6F55-4710-9E24-2828F02706

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 5

I have a day off today and weather is shite so I will spending the day on the sofa playing with these two awesome vapes.

I am having a low temp wake and bake session with the Solo 2 this morning with some lovely Chemdawg buds.

large.88B85DEF-E96E-4BB2-890B-1B277E6532

• Like 6

I just had my first disaster due to me being impatient. I decided to take the helmets off the Remo Chemos, it’s something I do quite often and have never had a problem before.

I got one off ok and nearly got the second one off but unfortunately I snapped the head off it. Never mind, shit happens, time to move on. I have wetted another one just in case I need a back up.

• Like 4

It’s been almost 1 week since I planted my seeds and so far I have 6 nice seedling that are doing really well. I accidentally killed one of the Remos and both the diesel and one Purps have yet to pop so I planted 3 more seeds on Monday and 2 of those have now come up, I now have 8 seedlings which is exactly what I need for this grow.

I am a little impatient with seeds and unless they are really old or rare I give them a week and if they haven’t popped by then I write them off and move on.

So we have 2 of each of Remo Chemo, Purps#1 and Purple Moby Dick and one of each of Strawberry Amnesia and Dinachem. I did plant another Diesel seed and I really hope it makes it up as I would like to include one in the grow.

Here are my seedlings all looking good, The Strawberry Ammy looks small but I remember last time it took a while to get going so I am not too worried.

large.5613C8B0-B5AC-437A-B6EB-F43FD4C814

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 5

Nice set up and belting buds dude, this is some top gardening. Hope you don't mind if I pull up for a watch 

:oldtoker:

@Smokebelch

Glad you have got your seeds to germinate and now have some nice young plants.

Fingers crossed that the Diesal makes it to complete the awesome line up of strains :) .

Best of luck with this,

twoscoops :oldtoker:

• Like 3

The Sweet Deep Grapefruit is coming along nicely, the pistils are browning off and I think she maybe the first one to finish, I am planning on taking this grow to 10 weeks so she may end up being over cooked. I have to chop it all at the same time as it has to be dried in the flower tent.

For such a small plant those 6 colas are getting quite heavy now and the buds are indica leaning rock hard nugs.

She is swelling up and smelling sweet and fruity, I can’t pinpoint exactly what kind of fruit it is, I it hard pinpointing and describing smells.

Sweet Deep Grapefruit @ day 48

large.D9DC8D76-7FDC-4D69-9680-B624421CA3

large.117471DB-7688-4EB0-95F3-67CC148331

large.14E5B6F2-DB7A-4AB3-9D3A-79DA218266

large.9A83861C-180B-4CA9-9B35-1877FEA8C4

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 6

@Breezus @twoscoops Cheers lads, it’s always a relief when you have enough seedlings germinated for a planned grow, if the Diesel comes through that would be the icing on the cake but if not it’s no problem as I have enough variety with out and will get to try out 2 Remo Chemo Phenos. 

large.274A6386-FD71-4DEB-9C8F-59C1932E03

large.88C5EB14-897D-46D1-867F-6068D9DAE0

large.87CD4846-58CE-4B4B-A5C4-29E02346AE

large.021A9367-3939-4E52-A94F-2365487F5C

large.4AB38C38-405A-4544-8305-EBF89332FC

large.C92DC5AC-FAC8-4C78-A881-2FCC2A1E6B

• Like 7

Wow nice colas man they all look so healthy hardly any yellowing is it because you don't have to flush in organic? Can't wait to see some dry nugs. :cowboy:

• Like 3

@UKsFinest Cheers dude. I personally like to keep them green right up until I chop them down as they swell up nice and fat during the last couple of weeks of flower if there are plenty of green healthy leaves on the plant. As you sre correct, because it is organics it can be fed until the end with no bad taste or chemicals left in the buds.

This Sweet Deep Grapefruit is a very greedy lady and she has been getting 5ml of Fish Mix, 2ml of Bloom and 1ml Algamic. I will slowly reduce the fish mix and up the bloom a little over the next few weeks and on the last week I will still be feeding them but half the amount they are getting now so probably 2ml Fish Mix and 1ml Bloom.

I have discovered over the last few years you don’t need to feed big amounts of Bloom to get big fat buds either so it’s mostly 2ml of Bloom all through flower, upping to 3 ml for a few weeks then down to 1ml on the last week. I find going much over 3ml bloom can start to lock out other nutes which causes all sorts of problem in mid flower.

Here are some shots of the tent at 48 days, none of them have had more than 2ml Bloom yet and you can see the buds are getting really big.

large.3773F9C8-8B65-43DF-A1AA-3238AED991

large.3DBF6ACA-EB71-4B2D-9A6E-E0FCF73519

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 8