New Strains and Some Old Favourites, 8 Plant Multistrain Dinafem Adventure.

Smokebelch

I finally got the plants out of the prop tent, they were potted up into fresh compost into 6 litre pots with a bit of Mycorrmax in the hole on Sunday evening after I spent a few hours cleaning and setting up the flower tent. I am so glad they are finally in the main tent as it’s been an uphill struggle this time around.

I have them the under the parabolic with 400w Mh bulb and they are on 18/6. I have tried 20/4 on my last few grows but haven’t noticed much difference so back to the way I have always done it.

My plans have had to change quite a lot as I had a lot of problems durning germination and early veg, let’s not dwell on that too much and concentrate on what I have to work with now. I have ended up with six plants which is fine, it will be nice having less plants to look after, they may end up in 11 litre pots and getting a long veg then flower out some big plants.

The main aim of this diary was always to test out the new Purple strains and thankfully I have ended up with 4 healthy looking ladies, 2 x Purple Moby Dicks and 2 x The Purps#1. The other 2 that have made it are Remo Chemo and Strawberry Amnesia.

They seem to love the fresh compost, big light and nice airflow now they are in my main tent.

large.CFE8719D-8140-4078-9FB4-090890A8CE

• Like 6

I have 2 very different phenos types of The Purps1, the one on the left was the slow starter and she is branching out nicely with four main stems after I topped her at the 3rd node, she still looks a little hungry so will give her a little fish mix soon.

The other one is a lovely healthy fat leaf indica looking pheno, you can see the PAK in her. She was also topped at the third node and there are 2 main stems forming, she may get topped again at some stage to try and get 4 main stems. She seems to have that kinky leaf thing going that I have seen in other members diaries.

large.E1429232-A155-4252-91A3-10ADEC416E

large.17B6A46A-C605-4C21-AADA-518D388A1A

large.C025F952-644E-470B-A8C6-6BF1CE1F8D

• Like 6

The Purple Moby Dicks are coming on ok as well, again two different looking phenos, the one on the left looks a bit more branchy, it’s done that weird thing after topping where one branch overtakes the other leaving the plant uneven, the longer branch will get topped again to try and even it out.

the other one is more PAK looking and less branchy, a nice looking little plant. Green and healthy and so far fuss free.

large.8F04984F-113A-44B6-BD25-7C11B11705

large.C8A9D827-CF49-4CB2-B13D-DE15941F62

large.341B53EE-93A1-4737-80A3-92F978C3FD

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 5

That’s the same as the purps I am running  @Smokebelch, I have 5 other plants in with her and they are all good, Temps good, no soggy bottoms, air flow seams good enough, so I am in a similar mind to you, I think I might pull the smaller one out of flower and give it some more time in veg, anyway I am glad yours look the same as mine, (that sounds bad,you know what I mean)makes me feel better,tho I does anarf pong, got a sour kush smell to it, smells very purple. Take it easy mate.Jj

• Like 3

After a disappointing start the Strawberry Amnesia is growing into fine looking little plant, I still don’t know what I did to my plants in the prop tent, it was a complete disaster  but this hardy little plant made it through.

for weeks it looked like this.

large.3E6FA95A-7A0D-477D-9EE2-31CCA185B5

And now now it’s turned into this.

large.937608ED-4B2D-49E8-8CC4-532996AD0F

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 6

@Jibba jabba I had a read of your diary the other day and yeah your one does look like mine which is good news, it’s going to nice seeing them flower out. I am planning on a long veg in the big tent, maybe 4 or 5 weeks potting them up again into 11 litre pots. I have plenty of weed here now so I can afford to take my time with them. Anyway good luck with your Purps dude, I will be following to compare it to mine.

• Like 4

This Remo Chemo has been a bit frustrating, it’s not really been healthy from the start, I have a killer skunk plant in reserve if this one doesn’t make it into flower. It seems to be perking up a bit now it’s potted up.

large.EED808BE-8D4D-4B7A-B63E-E8740A365C

• Like 6

The potting up and extra medium have worked out a treat  :yep:

All plants now look to be progressing well now that the pot up and move under the 400w mh :bong:

You definitely have 2 different phenotypes of our Purps so that's going to be very interesting to watch flower. 

Purple Moby dick, again 2 different phenotypes one leaning towards indica that other more sativa dominant  :bong:

Now Remo has been re-potted she will take off I'm confident and the replacement killer skunk hopefully will not be needed and Remo now will start to show us what she can do  ;)

And finally Strawberry amnesia. She had a rough start in the prop tent but now showing her strength and vigour is coming :bong:

As always thanks for the update brother  :yep: super detail as always and things have definitely turned a corner and looking back on track :bong:

Until next time  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

Looking great @Smokebelch and another line up of lovely strains for me to drool over :) .

Nice to see you straight back at it and always nice to have a back up plan, keep up the great gardening.

Think al Just park myself on the settee for this one :v:...

Atb scoops :) 

• Like 2

@twoscoops cheers dude, pick your self up and dust yourself down is my attitude, it’s not worth dwelling on past cock ups. I am glad I did carry on with it as I am now well back on track with 6 nice looking Dinafem ladies.

Its been just over a week since I put my plants in my main tent and they are now thankfully well on the way with veging up and rooting out the 6 litre pots.

large.3DCCA7BC-472F-4044-8533-CB5EEBE1DC

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 7

First up are the two very different phenos of the Purps#1.

large.C397BE50-9FC5-4350-ABED-8E7A834C2F

I love this branchy pheno, I topped her at the 3rd node and was rewarded with 4 nice cola branches, this is my ideal plant, I love it when they branch out like this. This my favourite plant in the tent at the moment.

large.55E744DD-5D94-48B3-9214-63F01CB342

large.F9376125-255F-4625-86D5-0D584B9447

This is one is more indica like and has fatter leaves and is way less branchy than the other. She was also topped at the 3rd node and has 2 cola branches, I have topped them both to hopefully get her to bush out a bit more and form some more branches for colas to form on when she is flowering.

large.36181CA8-EDBE-4592-BB65-64EFE1404A

• Like 6

Next up are the two Purple Moby Dicks and again I have struck lucky and seem to have ended up with both an indica dom and a sativa dom phenotype.

large.F8C7D197-23E6-4675-9698-B7E711CB24

This is the sat dom pheno, she was topped at the 3rd node and like the bushy Purps1 has 4 nice cola branches so she won’t be topped anymore.

large.4DB8A03C-CCE6-479F-9290-CF633BF522

This indica dom PMD was topped at the 3rd node and one of the new branches shot up way above the others so I topped it again but the other branches shot up then so it’s ended up getting quite brutally chopped back, I think I went a little too far with it but it’s got a lot more veging to do yet so it will soon be back on track once it’s recovered.

large.0892DAF1-04F4-4D34-9788-D3BAD824C6

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 4

I topped the Stawberry Amnesia at the 3rd node and it’s turning into a lovely bushy and stumpy looking plant, very different from last one I grew out. 

I am am very happy with this plant now she has woken up a bit, I think she is going to be a real beauty.

large.72C28371-543B-4CD3-94E9-CD724A8496

large.4BBEDCF9-5DCD-45D9-B83B-43CE4990E0

large.A2133A19-230A-4ABB-96A4-04E8E6408A

• Like 5

This fussy little Remo was topped yesterday as it was really stretching its self upwards. It’s doing ok but it looks like the leaf tips are burnt, I haven’t fed it yet so don’t know what’s caused that. It’s deffo worth flowering it out, I wasn’t sure it would make it a few weeks back so I am happy with the way it looks now.

large.EEC21023-9944-400D-BE9A-F162ACE1CC

large.483852F4-3AE4-462E-9B08-B697E2F6B1

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 5

After a crappy few months I am finally very happy with the progress of my 6 Dinafem ladies, there are plenty of healthy looking roots coming out of the drainage holes so I think they will get another week or so in the 6 litre pots and the I will pot them up into 11 litre pots and thenflower them 2 or 3 weeks after that once the final pots are well rooted out.

Now the roots are out of the drainage holes I will be giving them a little bit of Fish Mix and BioSilicon this week when they are watered.

large.77CA67CA-CCEF-43D0-8EDE-A3A1E90640

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 4