New Strains and Some Old Favourites, 8 Plant Multistrain Dinafem Adventure.

Smokebelch

@Smokebelch Oopps lol

Atleast you've got the phenos figured out and those dry buds looks stunning mate. I'm getting super positive feedback about our Purps#1 and by the sound of things your also enjoying this lady :yep:

Thanks for adding so much detail buddy ;) and thanks for ending the diary this way ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark The Purps#1 is now my favourite Dinafem strain. I still have 3 seeds left which I will grow out over the next few grows. Thank the breeders for me dude, they can be very proud if this strain they created. And thank you for sending me the seeds to review in the first place dude, I hope I put on a good enough flower show for you.

This diary is not quite finished yet as I still have the Strawberry Amnesia and Purple Moby Dick to report on. Watch this space.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

This diary is not quite finished yet as I still have the Strawberry Amnesia and Purple Moby Dick to report on. Watch this space.

Always going the extra mile and giving as much detail as possible. You are one of the better diary keepers my friend  :yep:

You know your not the first to say this about our Purps#1 even from growers that love pak are swapping over to our Purps. Can't wait for @samhighto give them a try ;)

Will look out for the conclusion to the thread buddy :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

great grow diary , I was just catching up, and reading your vape report, cos ive cracked a couple of the purps#1.

it  sounds like you quite liked it eh? to put it mildly.

if its anywhere near as good as the purple moby ive been trawling thru for the past fortnight I will be more than happy.

thanks for posting your thoughts, and hope you had a good Christmas.

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@badbillybob if you liked our PMD you'll love our Purps#1 mate :yep:

I smoked quite a bit over the festive season and it's fastly becoming a firm favourite especially for night time :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2