Spirit by Storm!

Nice. 

The chargers seem to have moved on since I bought mine, it doesn't have the fancy display. 

When I was looking for a charger I was told that if extended time isn't an issue, to charge slowly at a low setting (0.5A), rather than quickly at a higher setting (2A). No idea if the reasoning behind this is sound, as never checked further, but as I always pair batteries, I've always set the charger to the slowest charge. 

Hope the kit is as trouble free for you as mine has been. 

• Like 2

It only goes upto 0.5A(probably due to being USB input), It took about 2½ hours, I forgot to time it so that's a rough guess. I noticed it read about 1850mAh when it said it was full even tho the battery says it's 2800mAh 🤷‍♂️

large.20240206_202906.jpg.18b503cbad4599fda6be9632503ca839.jpg

• Like 1

I finally ordered one and a spare battery as well.

I am trying to ween myself off the baccy and have been trying out a few of these chuck away vapes.

And it seems i can get on with vaping and my baccy consumption has gone down a good bit.

Next step is get a normal refillable vape and try and ditch the baccy completly.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

refillable vape

Have a look at 'alchemists cupboard' for all things

vape, good company and got me off the baccy ten years ago.👍

• Like 1

Anybody recommend a brand for a normal vape just for normal day to day i can fill with juice.

Thanks @stu914 will have a google.

1 hour ago, murphyblue said:

brand

I've got an Aspire Nautilus tank coupled with an Innokin Mod. Both brands are recommended...

Making your own vape juice is pretty easy and by far the cheapest. Give me a shout if you want my recipe...👍

• Like 1

Think the one the daughter got is an innokin and she reckons its good.

Gonna have a look in town on the weekend theres at least half a dozen vape shops so should be able to get what i need.

Been using these disposable vapes and they are ok i have cut down on the baccy anyway so gotta be good.

Think my spirit should be here tomorrow so trimmed a couple of buds off the girl thats nearly there another week and she will be down.

Got them drying on top of the light cant wait to give it a try.

• Like 2

Got home from work daughter said theres a parcel for u.

Got really excited till i opened the box and found the extra battery a lolipop and a ball cap whatever that is no actual spirit vape.

Thought i beet add vapefiend were great about it sent them a pic of what i got and already recieved an email back saying they will send it out asap and a returns label for the ball cap.

Edited by murphyblue
  • Like 1

I used the charger to charge the stock battery that came with the device, this is how far it got until it said full

20240210_001029.gif.74a5c9be0d78398f54168838448183aa.gif

I currently have the new battery in the vaporizer, once it needs charging again I will make note of its mAh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@murphyblue hopefully you get an extra lolly for your trouble. 
I was looking at these spirit vapes recently to replace a very old crafty vape which doesn’t hold much charge anymore. 

• Like 2

Its arrived at last but no extra lolly did get a sweetie though. lol

There's loads of little things in the box that come with it not sure what they are yet but will figure it out.

I got it charging at the moment so gonna have a read of the book that came with it try and figure out how to use it.

One question how dry does weed need to be to use in the vape ?????

• Like 1

@murphyblue  Congratulations 🥳

Not sure if it's just me but I'm finding 58% working better than 62% when they first come out of my big jars.

Once I have a bud in my little daily driver jar that gets opened multiple times a day, the bud takes a day or two to drop in rh and become more efficient in the vaporizer.

This could all be in my head lol  I only have limited experience with electronic vapes.

• Like 2