Spirit by Storm!

On 08/12/2017 at 7:53 PM, Daze said:

Its exactly the same as the starry though.. No doubt made in same factory.

Only difference is price and branding..

Nope there are around 7 differences between the two all listed in my YouTube review 

Was going to order one of these today for Christmas; you have a range of ecigs and I need a new one and because I'm in another country I thought I'd order both at once

Can you recommend one so I can get on with ordering and (possibly) have both for Christmas

On 12/15/2017 at 6:33 PM, Superdedupity said:

Was going to order one of these today for Christmas; you have a range of ecigs and I need a new one and because I'm in another country I thought I'd order both at once

Can you recommend one so I can get on with ordering and (possibly) have both for Christmas

Sorry for the late reply! The Innokin Inno Deluxe Kit is great value at the moment. It's pretty simple but good quality.

• 3 months later...

I love mine. I had the Storm first and thought that was good but the Spirit rocks. I doubt I'll ever combust again (it's been 2 years already!).

I have a Nitecore charger and a few spare batteries of ebay. All together the best bang for the buck!

• Like 5
  • 4 weeks later...

Got my Spirit this week after I used a friends and couldn't be happier! You need to keep on top of the cleaning but that's to be expected. 

Do any users have tips for removing the screen at the bottom of the herb chamber? That's the only thing I'm having a problem with, Can't seem to get a grip on it with the tweezers. And the tip about putting another screen on top of the herb is brilliant! Cuts out alot of cleaning time. 

11 hours ago, UpInSmoke#420 said:

Got my Spirit this week after I used a friends and couldn't be happier! You need to keep on top of the cleaning but that's to be expected. 

Do any users have tips for removing the screen at the bottom of the herb chamber? That's the only thing I'm having a problem with, Can't seem to get a grip on it with the tweezers. And the tip about putting another screen on top of the herb is brilliant! Cuts out alot of cleaning time. 

Very glad you like it! If you warm the chamber a little it should make the bottom screen easier to lift out.

• Like 2
On 24/04/2018 at 0:18 PM, Swgorilla said:

Thinking about buying one of these, if I order tomorrow when do you expect it'll arrive? I'm in the UK.

Cheers 

Hi, we dispatch all orders placed before 3pm same day Mon-Fri :-) The Spirit comes with free 1-2 day shipping

• 4 months later...

I got one of these in the post...still a bit in the dark about how to use it. Guess it will be clearer when I get my mitts on it! But if any kind sole wishes to give me the 101 then I'm all ears?!

I got one of these in the post...still a bit in the dark about how to use it. Guess it will be clearer when I get my mitts on it! But if any kind sole wishes to give me the 101 then I'm all ears?!

It's pretty straightforward Johny- you put your herb (ground but not too fine, just a couple twists in a grinder) into the chamber, put the mouthpiece on top, hold down the button until the unit turns on, then use the up/down buttons to choose your temp (i'd go for 190), wait for it to heat up fully, and inhale through the mouthpiece repeatedly until the unit turns itself off (after 5 minutes). Then wait 10 mins for the effects to kick in, and decide whether to go for another 5 minutes. You can stir the herb in the bowl and increase the temp as you go to get all the goodness out of your herb.

• Like 3
  • 9 months later...

Hi vapefiend, hope you're well.

My spirit vape has taken a few drops over the years, it still works but I have to tie a tight rubber band around it and then hold it tightly until it warms up, otherwise it turns off. 

Is there any way of getting it serviced/fixed so I don't have to go through this palaver every time I use it, as I still think it's a pretty good unit. 

Cheers fella.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 20/06/2019 at 11:35 PM, THC4METOO said:

Hi vapefiend, hope you're well.

My spirit vape has taken a few drops over the years, it still works but I have to tie a tight rubber band around it and then hold it tightly until it warms up, otherwise it turns off. 

Is there any way of getting it serviced/fixed so I don't have to go through this palaver every time I use it, as I still think it's a pretty good unit. 

Cheers fella.

If it's still within warranty, we can certainly do this for you. Unfortunately if it's more than a year old it probably can't be serviced I'm afraid, but I reckon we could help you out in some way, just give us a call :-)

• Like 1